LazyTown Dutch videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Dutch videos

I added a few videos of third and fourth season in Dutch. This one has subtitles :)
    The dubs were made during 2013 and 2014 and they are now broadcasted on Boomerang. I'm glad they chose Elaine to do the voice of Stephanie, she has a young and clear voice, and can sing very well. Robbie and Sportacus sound very well too. It's way better than the Belgian version.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: LazyTown Dutch videos

Can you upload the episodes in MEGA, because YT loses the quality of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
      Can you upload the episodes in MEGA, because YT loses the quality of the video?
      The quality of the audio is really bad. They compressed the signal so strong it's like mp3 at 96kbps or even lower.
      I will wait for the DVDs to be produced, hopefully very soon.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Comment

Please upload Flemish Dutch version of Teamwork and S2 episodes???

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
            Please upload Flemish Dutch version of Teamwork and S2 episodes???
            LP, don't forget fam.

Comment

Hey, the videos are unavailable now. I wanna see the fourth season in dutch :(

Comment

Originally posted by Estellea View Post

Hey, the videos are unavailable now. I wanna see the fourth season in dutch :(
                I will see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                X