This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login problems

It looks like Facebook made changes in their API in the last 24 hours which causes problems reaching the website (redirect issues). Therefore the facebook platform on this forum is now disabled. Not many of the members are using the login with their facebook account so it's not a problem for many, and with the mobile app it was already impossible to use that way to sign in. A fix for this issue will come in later versions of vBulletin 4.2.x, although some boards with the newest version have problems too. Anyway, I don't think we are going to use facebook login anymore.

Because of this, the forum needs to adapt to this new situation in the couple of hours, so there are some minor login issues for every member. When you login, try refresh the page, that will probably help.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Login problems

Yes, I was having the issue as well, but I don't use the facebook login.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Yes, I was having the issue as well, but I don't use the facebook login.
      What I ment was that everyone have/had problems with the website, whether you use facebook login or not. The other problem is now that facebook login is disabled, but only a few were using that.

I was a bit unclear about that in my previous post.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

All log-in problems are solved for now. If you still have problems: try clear your browser cache or do a hard refresh (Ctrl + F5).

Comment

I didn't even know there was a login problem since I'm always logged in. Didn't seem to bother that part.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
          X