Brexit Vote Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brexit Vote Wins

Surprised no one is talking about this. How do the rest of you feel with Britain leaving the EU?
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Brexit Vote Wins

The EU want to create the same sort of countries and want to make a big boring Europe. You can't put all the countries together and treat them as they are all the same, that's not working. Maybe on a small scale first, with 4 or 5 countries, that are close to eachother that already are alike. But not 28 countries that are very different from each other. I hope it breaks or continue in a few small pieces with 4 or 5 countries per piece. Pieces like north/north-west, south-west, north-east, middel-east and south-east.

I really like unique countries that have their own character and currency, that makes it so special.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It is about damn time. Norway made an excellent example in not joining the EU, and I can't wait until the rest of the Nordic countries does the same. Except Sweden.. They are far too caught up in the entire ordeal, they can rot up with the rest of the European Union.

Pic related. How the tunnel is looking at the moment.

I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Mar 2, 2016. Switzerland's parliament has voted to withdraw its long-standing application for membership of the EU - amid a deepening row about migration.
        Phew that was a close one for Switzerland.

Personally I was never a fan of the EU and I agree with you on all counts Pooky. I'd add in that insanity with the migration. That's just pure insanity. I'm pretty sure the
        disgust with Merkel and her migration policies is the staw that's breaking the camel's back. I just hope it's not too late for Britain and the rest of Europe to undo that damage.

Mr. Mystic, I wouldn't worry about that tunnel being closed off. More than likely you'll just have to have a passport. They'll be passport checks at each end of that tunnel. No big deal.

Comment

Mr Topham Hatt says,"You are not being a very useful engine".

Comment

I totally agree with Pooky...I support the idea of an EU like it was in the past namely a pure economic construction and not a super state with its own government and currency...we need borders to protect our ppl from crime and illegal (muslim) migration (I think Islam is cancer for every society and an enemy of democracy, freedom and human rights, so I'm sorry Pooky cuz I'm a fan of Geert Wilders)...and the Euro is bullshit...we pump billions of bucks into rotten southern economies we will never get back...not to mention the dropping interest that turns our pension plan into a disaster...
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
              I totally agree with Pooky...I support the idea of an EU like it was in the past namely a pure economic construction and not a super state with its own government and currency...we need borders to protect our ppl from crime and illegal (muslim) migration (I think Islam is cancer for every society and an enemy of democracy, freedom and human rights, so I'm sorry Pooky cuz I'm a fan of Geert Wilders)...and the Euro is bullshit...we pump billions of bucks into rotten southern economies we will never get back...not to mention the dropping interest that turns our pension plan into a disaster...
              All that too.
              Only one year left for our pro-european government, that only talks about what's good and what's bad for the financial markets instead of caring for their residents. So yeah, I guess Geert Wilders makes a good change although there are better parties that do listen to the people too.
              When do we get rid of Merkel?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                That is a tough question

Here are two viewpoints about Brexit and the EU I rather enjoyed

Brexit The Movie

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	dc818g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	149330

the next elections are next year...unfortunately she is still the most popular politician over here...yes, the germans are that stupid...they like diversity and the idea to save everyone in the world...costs: ca. 50 billions/year
                  Gallery

Comment

Problem now is that Germany is the dominant country in Europe and has almost full leadership now since the UK is gone and France has their own internal problems. That scares me, looking back on European history.

Comment

Working...
                    X