This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A request for Magnús's Birthday 2016

I have contact with most of the LTW-project members and they are still dedicate to LazyTown. GetLazy doesn't represent the entire active community.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I was thinking that maybe the correct thread was in ArtWorks or Music. Maybe I had a mistake XD So send this post to the correct thread or tell that people to go here, is that possible?

Comment

Ana, since this was YOUR IDEA why dont you check out a software like this one and DO IT YOURSELF? :Sportacus: https://www.toonboom.com/free-animation-software

Comment

Because the idea was everybody make a part of the project for be a gift from everybody and not only me. Like we did in past years.

I have some ideas for the script. Other people are good with drawings, music, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            I have contact with most of the LTW-project members and they are still dedicate to LazyTown. GetLazy doesn't represent the entire active community.
            I see I see... Good to hear we have other people on board, but you should consider taking action and getting them back here to GL. It's pretty difficult to work across two websites, especially when we need planning and all of that.

Originally posted by Ana Sumer View Post
            I have some ideas for the script. Other people are good with drawings, music, etc.
            Well post your ideas then! Let us get some brainstorming going on in this topic! :)
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
              I see I see... Good to hear we have other people on board, but you should consider taking action and getting them back here to GL. It's pretty difficult to work across two websites, especially when we need planning and all of that.

Well post your ideas then! Let us get some brainstorming going on in this topic! :)
              Indeed. Let's see what we can all come up with

Comment

What we should do first? Drawing?

Comment

Good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                    What we should do first? Drawing?
                    First see how many people want to participate and what they can do. The idea is make a video animation (more information in the first page). And then decide.

I will share my ideas when my computer is ready, technician needs to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frances View Post
                      Good luck...
                      Aww, don't be so negative Frances, no matter what it's the idea that counts! Let us give the master of LazyTown something back after all these years.

Comment

First see how many people want to participate and what they can do. The idea is make a video animation (more information in the first page). And then decide.

Can't wait to read your ideas

Comment

Good luck with that guys

Comment

Great. I wanna join too

Comment

Good time. You have my support. Only say me what you need and I proceed. I have knowledge of video editing and I go to study multimedia production since July 16th. Send me details via email. Thanks and LazyTown Attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by fanderson View Post
                                Good time. You have my support. Only say me what you need and I proceed. I have knowledge of video editing and I go to study multimedia production since July 16th. Send me details via email. Thanks and LazyTown Attitude.
                                I study Multimedia Design too! I'm not an VFX artist, but I sure as heck can navigate my way through Sony Vegas.

Btw, it's nice to finally see some of the older users coming back to life. I guess this forum is not all that inactive as I assumed :)

Comment

Working...
                                X