X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request for Magnús's Birthday 2016

Good afternon,

my name is Ana from Spain, Admin. of LazyTown World (well, one of them), I used to participate on this Forum long time ago and I decided to come back.

I have a request for you: some years ago we participated in a Birthday's Project and it was a success, so I decided to make a new Birthday's Project.

His birthday is 10th November, why so soon? Because my idea is make a video animation (the idea is use the animation from the episode where they go into a fairytale book (Episode 2x19 Once upon a time). You have more designs on Internet with the comics or pictures for a coloring book), and it needs a lot of time, because I want to make it with voices of the participants and music. I have some ideas for the video.

More things to say: make a video while you are recording the voices and making the music for the Bloopers and the Making Of.

I need:

- Someone who knows to make a video animation and edition.
    - Someone who makes lyrics and music.
    - People for the voices (in English).

If you have more ideas tell me.

Edit - We have not enough time, so I need two things:

- People who want to participate in the video with his/her phrase for his birthday you need to make it now, upload it to Mega (or in another uploader, but Mega is the best I think) and send it us to the e-mail. Or just an audio with a picture (we did it in the old birthday's video).

- Is there anybody for Bessie and Trixie's voices?

My Plan B is people who will make the voices will say a paragraph telling a kind of fairy tale, where Magnús is the main character, then the song starts and we finish saying "Happy Birthday!", while ending credits appear you appear saying your birthday video. The idea is make a kind of book or diary like on Disney Movies, that kind of animation or similar. Who can do it?

By the way, you can participate in the birthday's message whether if you made the voice or not made it.

Re: A request for Magnús's Birthday 2016

Hi Ana.

It's pretty funny, because I was actually suggesting making a video of the same sort that you guys made for him! 50 years is a huge milestone, and it would totally be fitting to make him something.
    As for lending a hand, I would totally be down for it! I don't know what I can be helping out with, but I'll definitely be on stand-by if anything is needed.

That being said, welcome back to GL!
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
      Hi Ana.

It's pretty funny, because I was actually suggesting making a video of the same sort that you guys made for him! 50 years is a huge milestone, and it would totally be fitting to make him something.
      As for lending a hand, I would totally be down for it! I don't know what I can be helping out with, but I'll definitely be on stand-by if anything is needed.

That being said, welcome back to GL!
      Thank you so much! We will wait for the answers of the rest of the people to know what you can do :)

Comment

Pretty ambitious there, Ana. Making an animated cartoon is no small request.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
          50 years is a huge milestone, and it would totally be fitting to make him something.
          you guys are late...he'll turn 52 this year
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            you guys are late...he'll turn 52 this year
            Age doesn't matter, it's the idea that counts. Somehow the project needs to fit in every participant's life and when he turned 50 no one had time, maybe now is a good year.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I think making a animation that looks exactly like the characters in "Once Upon a Time" is a bit too complex...this proggy is able to create simple animation videos with your own backgrounds and characters...they even offer several voices...all you need is a plot

https://goanimate.com/

there is a 14 days trial but I'm pretty sure PH is able to hack it ;)

a tutorial

doesn't really look like Steph but well...it's close

Gallery

Comment

Eherm... Who owns that channel with the animations? Maybe would be a good idea to get in touch. S/He seems to know a bit about the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

Looks like animation from the Family Guy.

What's up with those user names

LazyTownAndTriRailFan2002 EDCP WAN

PaulinaComedian2002 Rainbow fan 2016 TFASRC

PaulinaComedian2002 Rainbow fan 2016 TFASRC: Nobody cares
                  That is rather harsh
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I like Family Guy, but that cartoons for the project look a bit creepy for me XD I prefer drawings similar to original ones. If not, that is a Plan B, but I prefer better drawings.

Comment

OMG the WHOLE IDEA of doing a animation for Magnus is CREEEPY!

Comment

I like the animation on "Once upon a time" but you need drawning and animation experts to make that. I don't think our community have that kind of knowledge. Cosplay will be the best, simple and cheapest option.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's OK if we can't make it like the official drawings, but try to make the most similar drawings and not so creepy and strange XD

For example, the icon of the user "Stingy" is nice and I think it is not from the official one, or is it? We have talented people to draw.

Comment

I may not be able to Draw or make music. But I CAN Help with voices. I am some what of a voice actor

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Sumer View Post
                              For example, the icon of the user "Stingy" is nice and I think it is not from the official one, or is it? We have talented people to draw.
                              I'm pretty sure it's from an official released LazyTown book or something, don't think it's a fanmade picture. Also, we might have had people that actually were that talented, but the LT community has seen better days. Many people have outgrown the show, and others just lost interest after the changes in the third season. The show announcing its closing of the studios might have been the last nail in the coffin, and it may have resulted in the last group of people loosing interest. I think you'll find pretty quick, that we are actually a rather small group of people whom are still active. The die hard fans will of course always be around, but the fanbase is only a shell of what it used to be.

Now, I'm not saying that the people on this site couldn't come up with something awesome, but I fear you may have to tone down your expectations a bit. I found this video of your former present for Máni, and I think we may have to look at this as a reference to what actually can be done. Technology and the skillset of the users has come a long way since this was made, but the number of active users has also decreased. I fear that making an animated cartoon is out of reach for the current situation we're in.

Comment

Working...
                              X