X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A request for Magnús's Birthday 2016

I think you need to take leadership in this project:
    1. Make a constructive plan and calculate how many people you need.
    2. Tell them exactly what you want and what you expect from them (make a time schedule).
    3. Collect all the material and decide if it's usefull for the project, if not: retry with that person or try someone else.
    4. Put things together (you and/or someone else)

Don't expect too much initiative or creativity from people/members, just give them a simple task. That's my idea and based on my experience with other projects.
    Also make a plan B :)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I think you need to take leadership in this project:
      1. Make a constructive plan and calculate how many people you need.
      2. Tell them exactly what you want and what you expect from them (make a time schedule).
      3. Collect all the material and decide if it's usefull for the project, if not: retry with that person or try someone else.
      4. Put things together (you and/or someone else)

Don't expect too much initiative or creativity from people/members, just give them a simple task. That's my idea and based on my experience with other projects.
      Also make a plan B :)
      Plan A is almost ready, I only need Boredjedi make the animation and the voices (but this thing we can make it fast).

Who want to participate in the video with his/her phrase for his birthday we need they make it, upload it to Mega (if you can) and send it us to the e-mail. Or an audio with a picture (we did it in the old birthday's video).

See the first page for more information about Plan B.

Comment

Yes the first steps are there and you came up with really great ideas. Now I do believe only BJ is working on something. Just devide the rest of the plan in pieces and give each part to someone that is willing to help. Don't wait for people to grab something from the plan and do it themselves, because that's not going to happen. You need to speak to people on an individual base, like the inbox on GetLazy, Facebook, Twitter. Something like: "I want you to do the voice of Sportacus with this text, can you give me that before friday?".

I know you have a good network with (former) LazyTown fans so it can't be that hard to find people who want to help you with these simple (and sometimes a bit harder) tasks. Just ask them individually, like I said. You can use this board/thread for writing updates. People also get motivated by that.

I know you can do it and make this project a succes.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes the first steps are there and you came up with really great ideas. Now I do believe only BJ is working on something. Just devide the rest of the plan in pieces and give each part to someone that is willing to help. Don't wait for people to grab something from the plan and do it themselves, because that's not going to happen. You need to speak to people on an individual base, like the inbox on GetLazy, Facebook, Twitter. Something like: "I want you to do the voice of Sportacus with this text, can you give me that before friday?".

I know you have a good network with (former) LazyTown fans so it can't be that hard to find people who want to help you with these simple (and sometimes a bit harder) tasks. Just ask them individually, like I said. You can use this board/thread for writing updates. People also get motivated by that.

I know you can do it and make this project a succes.
          You are right and fortunately almost all voices have its person. Just I need the people hurry up a bit XD And people make their video.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Sumer View Post
            You are right and fortunately almost all voices have its person. Just I need the people hurry up a bit XD And people make their video.
            Okay cool

Comment

Okay cool
              I took care of the Airship voice and Sportacus. Going to put my nose to grindstone and get a lot of this done this week and next.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

OK guys, people who want to participate please, make the birthday's videos now. And for the voices I have a Plan B, but b-videos is important you send them to [email protected] I prefer from Mega if too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Sumer View Post
                  OK guys, people who want to participate please, make the birthday's videos now. And for the voices I have a Plan B, but b-videos is important you send them to [email protected] I prefer from Mega if too big.
                  Will do sis

Comment

Working...
                  X