This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A request for Magnús's Birthday 2016

OK guys! I have some news! megadjmatt25 will make the voices for Robbie, Stingy, The Mayor and Ziggy (he sent me a sample audio and it was amazing, believe me). Sportafake will be Sportacus. I need the voices for: Bessie, Pixel, Stephanie and Trixie. I almost forgot! And for the Airship.

I am still searching for the person who will make the 2D Video Animation. So when get this point I will continue with the project. Or think a Plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Sumer View Post
      I am still searching for the person who will make the 2D Video Animation.
      Yeah unfortunately that's the one skill I've never delved into. Always wanted to though just never got around to it.
      You're going to need to need someone who's been drawing for a while to start. Someone with a graphics pad for the drawing and
      program that you can draw right into.

https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-digital...dp_ob_title_ce

From the tubes I've been watching some end up using other programs.

This looks like a pretty awesome tool for the adobe set of programs

I'm pretty good, I think, at creating other 2D objects and manipulating them. Cobbled this short animated video, in a short amount of time,
      of the Lazytown intro last night as demo for Ana. If only I could draw people, I could rule the universe! :)

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
        Yeah unfortunately that's the one skill I've never delved into. Always wanted to though just never got around to it.
        You're going to need to need someone who's been drawing for a while to start. Someone with a graphics pad for the drawing and
        program that you can draw right into.
        I thought another option is using original characters (edited a bit like on this video) and manipulate them, but it will be strange XDDD Or you agree if we don't find anybody to draw?

Comment

I thought another option is using original characters (edited a bit like on this video) and manipulate them, but it will be strange XDDD Or you agree if we don't find anybody to draw?
          Going to have to be our only option if no one comes on board that can draw. It would be awesome if we could do the animation/drawing from scratch as you intend.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
            Good beginning, boredjedi.

Comment

Finally Boredjedi will make the animation using the original cartoons. Now we will need to find the voices for: Bessie, Pixel, Stephanie and Trixie.

Comment

I would help but my voice is like ehhh..I do not know. I have a very southern twang..lol

Comment

If BJ might not get the animation done as he has planned there is always another option. In this digital (techno) generation we could do a cosplay where Sportacus, Robbie, the kids and the elders do everything online. So we see them communicating in their own enviroment (Sportacus Airship, Robbie's underground place, and the inside of the kids and elders' houses) through a computer screen or audio device built in (in Sportacus case). That is what I thought. The storyline should be adjusted to that kind of situation off course.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    If BJ might not get the animation done as he has planned there is always another option. In this digital (techno) generation we could do a cosplay where Sportacus, Robbie, the kids and the elders do everything online. So we see them communicating in their own enviroment (Sportacus Airship, Robbie's underground place, and the inside of the kids and elders' houses) through a computer screen or audio device built in (in Sportacus case). That is what I thought. The storyline should be adjusted to that kind of situation off course.
                    Do you mean the actors record in a green chroma? We could try.

Edit - The thing is I need BJ make a draft animation to see what changes we can do, the voices, etc.

Comment

Do you mean the actors record in a green chroma?
                      That could be an option. I was thinking only the head of the person/character on screen and that's the way they communicate. Well maybe with a little backround decoration.
                      But that's plan B.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screentalk_steph.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	149387 Click image for larger version

Name:	screentalk_steph2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	149388
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Guys, what do you think about LazyPooky's option?

Comment

Lazy Pooky's Idea is good. But on my part all I can do is provide voices. Not sure how to do all this other stuff.

Comment

I am in the same boat as you as I do not have anything to record with...and the other things you gals are speaking about I do not understand either.
                            Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                            Lazy Pooky's Idea is good. But on my part all I can do is provide voices. Not sure how to do all this other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Arra View Post
                              I am in the same boat as you as I do not have anything to record with...and the other things you gals are speaking about I do not understand either.
                              I do have something to record with. As for the rest of that stuff I have no idea how to do any of it

Comment

Guys, I had an idea. What do you think about make a video with a diary? We use the cartoons and put them in the pages, with the background of lollipops, moneybox, etc. in the page of each character. And they say a nice phrase to him (meanwhile the phrase appears in the paper). And we sing a birthday song while pictures of him appear. We finish with all cartoons together saying "Happy Birthday!" (and the phrase appears) and while the final credits appear (I thought a similar design of final credits of the 3rd Icelandic play) a video of ourselves saying happy birthday appears. I don't know if the song first and later the characters talk or backward. Or we could make a kind of fairy tale about him, each character say a paragraph and then the song.

I prefer the animation, so Boredjedi, tell me, it will be ready soon or we make this?

Comment

Working...
                                X