• Show
Clear All

• Feel old yet?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Remember_afb6b0_5946979.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	153066
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Re: Feel old yet?

Comment

LOL, nice one Stingy.

Comment

Like, he's Stephanie's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
          he
          Nope. Just Stephanie after a loooooot of sportscandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            Nope. Just Stephanie after a loooooot of sportscandy.
            and testosterone shots.........

I like her like the first season...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey2001 View Post
              and testosterone shots.........
              *And next up on CBeebies: In the gym with Stephanie, Sportacus, and Ziggy!*

"Hullo Sportacus! Fancy a marvelous run in the gym today?"

"That'z right Ziggy! Today ve will show you hau to get in shape quick!"
              "First you go up, up, down, down, then to the left, and then to the right!"
              "Come on kidz, try zit with me!"

*Que stereotypical LazyTown music*

"That was amaze balls Sportacus! I've had a jolly good time, but now I must visit Stephanie for some tea and crumpets. Cheers then!"

*Que shot of children shouting goodbye to Ziggy*

"Phew, good thing I got out of there. Did you see all of those lazy brats? You know what I fancy now? I fancy pint from the pub, and a jolly good wank to Stephanies fanny! Let's see if we can spot her."

*Que shot of Ziggy slowly sneaking into the womens changing room.*

"Shh, you have to be really quiet now children. Don't let Stephanie now we're he....... AAA CHOO!"

"Z-Ziggy!? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hullo Stephanie... Ehh, you know... Blimey! Is this not the lads changing room??"

"Oh you Ziggy! You know this is for women kawaii!"

"Really? Well you have my sincerest apologies, I mustave taken a wrong turn on me ol lumpy legs."

"That's so typical you Ziggy! You weren't spying on me, were you?"

"N-no no Stephanie... But I'm still gutted I didn't catch you when you were in the showers..."

"Ziggy!"

"I'm sorry...."

"Well it's actually good that you came, Ziggy, because I was just about to get ready to do my daily work out!"

"Wowsers! I know nowt about training. Think you could teach us a few things?"

"Sure can Ziggy! But before we begin, you need to inject one of these."

"I beg your pardon? That's a needle you got there Steph! Do I look like a mug to you?"

"Nooo Ziggy! In LazyTown we call these Sport-Shots. They're really fun, and it doesn't even hurt. I got these from Pixel. He said something about his brother in Compton sending him a bunch."

"A-Alright Stephanie.. But isn't that cheating?"

"No you silly baboon! Sportacus even approves of these. He took it long before he came to LazyTown. He also mentioned something called LSD, but he doesn't condole of that. The last time he took it, he said that 6 life-like dolls came to him, and wouldn't stop nagging about him being a "Super Hero". Better stay away from that..."

"Oh blimey! I want some of that! Imagine if I were a superhero.. Then I could be a top shagger, and pull all the birds in town. Noone would even care about that arsehole "Sporta-kush" anymore.."

"Behave now Ziggy! You shouldn't be badmouthing Sportacus. Remember when he saved LazyTown from all of those Russians, just because Trixxie had been pulling off these so-called "Social Experiments" on the wrong people?"

"I do.. I still have nightmares about "cyka blyat".."

"Then treat him with respect. Okay Ziggy, are you ready to become a man now?"

"Your face looks like a slapped arse Stephanie. Are you gonna suck us off or what?"

"That's it Ziggy! I've just about had it up to here with your foul language! Maybe this will teach you a little lesson....."
              "OGON’ PO GOTOVNOSTI!"

Comment

(For people not getting the joke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaGJTV94R8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
                  (For people not getting the joke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaGJTV94R8)

Not as good as this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WADmcCDO8
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                    Ahh yes. TF2 SFM's are always on point!
                    I remember watching this when I made my Master of Disguise remix. It's insane how many details the creator really took into consideration.

Anyway, let's just get something straight: TF2 and Overwatch are two entirely different games. Yes they are both class based, and yes Blizzard borrowed (read: stole) a ton of ideas from Valve, but even so they are still very different.
                    I bough Overwatch in the hopes that it would free me of my addiction of TF2. Sadly it did not happen..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post

Anyway, let's just get something straight: TF2 and Overwatch are two entirely different games. Yes they are both class based, and yes Blizzard borrowed (read: stole) a ton of ideas from Valve, but even so they are still very different.
                      I bough Overwatch in the hopes that it would free me of my addiction of TF2. Sadly it did not happen..
                      My response wasn't a commentary on which game is the same, better or worse but a commentary on the lazytown character tie in in jest. And yeah, I'm quite aware that both games are different. IT'S STEPHER TIME
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                        A commentary on the lazytown character tie in in jest.
                        Suddenly I feel very non-English.. I have absolute no idea what this means :?

Comment

He almost could have been Robbie in disguise?

Comment

I think I am too old for this topic...

Comment

Originally posted by Arra View Post
                              I think I am too old for this topic...
                              Here at GetLazy, you can never become too old for anything.
                              I'm and I still enjoy LazyTown, Capri Sun, and jumping around in puddles in the rain!

Comment

Working...
                              X