No announcement yet.

What keeps you interested in Lazy Town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What keeps you interested in Lazy Town?

Very interesting story LazyGary lol it all started with a gif

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
      I am glad you are doing better Mr. Mystic And I am glad you are part of this community
      I am indeed doing very much better now.
      It's actually funny, because about a month after I had joined this site, I decided that things didn't have to be this way, and that I was the only one to change my current situation.
      I had already taken a gap year from school, and because I wanted to wait for my former GF to finish her school, I decided to take another gap year. Sadly the starts didn't align, and the girl I had done so much for decided to dump me like a rock. That's what lead me to my "LazyTown-depression".

Anyway, after seeing how welcome I was at this forum, and how wonderful it was to finally be able to communicate with other people, I decided to Just do it!
      I drove for an hour to the campus where I initially had wanted to go, and went and talked to the principal (remember this was 4 months too late to apply). I told her my current situation, and showed her some of my previous work as a multimedia designer. She was very interested in me, and a week later I started in the class.

For this reason, I always feel that LazyTown brought me way more than just a happy feeling. It helped me move on in my life in more than one way, and I can't really imagine where I'd been without it.

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      that's kinda touching MM....got my eyes wet a bit
      Aww Buzz, come here!
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
        I am indeed doing very much better now.
        It's actually funny, because about a month after I had joined this site, I decided that things didn't have to be this way, and that I was the only one to change my current situation.
        I had already taken a gap year from school, and because I wanted to wait for my former GF to finish her school, I decided to take another gap year. Sadly the starts didn't align, and the girl I had done so much for decided to dump me like a rock. That's what lead me to my "LazyTown-depression".
        lol that was ****ed up. But is good you now got into the campus you wanted to go. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
          lol that was ****ed up. But is good you now got into the campus you wanted to go. :)
          Yeah, that was actually really lucky.
          There were no seats left in the class, but the principal really saw potential in me. I got put on top of the waiting list (which contained about 5 people), and luckily 2 of the guys that had already been admitted didn't show up for the introduction days, which meant two free spots!
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Yeah, that was actually really lucky.
            There were no seats left in the class, but the principal really saw potential in me. I got put on top of the waiting list (which contained about 5 people), and luckily 2 of the guys that had already been admitted didn't show up for the introduction days, which meant two free spots!
            Yes it was lucky but you also must be really good at what you do, otherwise they would not have favored you!

Comment

Mr Mystic...weren't you somebody else a few months ago?
              I was wondering where you went....

Comment

I decided to Just do it!
                is it Wil Wheaton?

Aww Buzz, come here!
                not from behind pls
                Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                  is it Wil Wheaton?
                  Shia Labeouf.

I was within inches of Wil Wheaton though last November when I attended Blizzcon, which he was performing at. Both he and I were wading through the crowd and almost bumped into eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    Shia Labeouf
                    I see...Wil is his doppelganger then

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    I was within inches of Wil Wheaton though last November when I attended Blizzcon, which he was performing at. Both he and I were wading through the crowd and almost bumped into eachother.
                    cool...any pics? (or it didn't happen))
                    Gallery

Comment

I agree with all of you guys..MM can definitely relate..thank you for sharing...

Comment

Glad to see everyone enjoying this thread

Comment

robbie memes

Comment

Originally posted by lenny_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) View Post
                            robbie memes
                            Ditto ^

Comment

Initially, I admit, it was mostly Magnus and Stefan that caught my eye. As I watched the show the feel-good vibes, bright colors, and fun music were the other nails in the coffin. As I have separated the characters from the actors over the years, I have some plain old sentimental fondness for the characters who make up the world. It's a place where you want to stay, after all...

Comment

The music, characters, plots, the detail, the set... everything

Comment

Working...
                                X