No announcement yet.

What keeps you interested in Lazy Town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What keeps you interested in Lazy Town?

Originally posted by fernando123 View Post
    hello Someone Will Have This Image Of Chloe In HD Please If You Have Someone send me a private message please[ATTACH=CONFIG]8377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8377[/ATTACH]
    I've been obsessed with anything Nick Jr. since I was 3. Especially LazyTown. I've watched it way before the memes and way before I even knew what a meme was. I'm 14 now and I still watch Nick and Disney shows. I do also watch more adult shows, but I've been interested in LazyTown for years. In fact, before I hit puberty, I used to be able to do an almost perfect British Ziggy impression, now it's harder, though. p.s. I'm American, I got some of my DVDs imported from the UK.

Comment

The bright colors, the memorable characters, the catchy songs. Like someone stated before, it brightens me up when I'm having a bad day. It makes me laugh and it makes me smile even in the darkest times, that's the thing that I really appreciate about LazyTown.

Comment

I love the music, and it's a show from my childhood. I also like its history. But there's much more I love about it.

P.S. Robbie is my favorite character.

Comment

The fans and community, the rewatchability, the music, and of course the characters themselves. LazyTown is very important to me and I can't see a point in the future where it won't be.

Comment

For a while, mostly due to watching DuckTales and getting interested in it, I started to get out of LazyTown. But recently, I'm starting to get back in it, while still loving DuckTales as well. So hopefully, I'll start to make more videos for my YouTube Channel soon!

Comment

I really like the music and the songs in LazyTown. It's what drew me to the show in the first place. I also think the stories are interesting.

Comment

What keeps you interested in Lazy Town?

Where do I begin?? The memes and music are great, and I also really dig the lore. It's something that's really cute, and wholesome, something that isn't really attainable, but still enjoyable.
                The fact that the actors/actresses are good people too, makes it better. (Like how Stefan and Magnus were friends irl, Dyri and Magnus exercise together, and how friendly the older actors/crew were to Chloe and Juliana)

Comment

I find all the different stories, the general message, and especially the characters and music very endearing and timeless. I could watch the same episode multiple times and still find new, exciting details, and the amount of FUN the show brings and how invested the actors and crew are just makes me smile. The lore is really interesting too!

Comment

Working...
                  X