Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportacus Stephanie. - Do you think..... they were ever involved physically ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus Stephanie. - Do you think..... they were ever involved physically ?

I am new here so I don't know a whole lot about Lazytown except what I saw on TV, or picked up here. I know Julianna was about 14 or 15, and Sporticus was in his 30's. Looking at everything, movies, photos and what-ever, I can't help but wonder if they were ever involved physically. I hope that question or statement does not anger anyone, but I kinda see signs of an attraction between them. They did travel around some so the chances are there. What do you folks think? Again, I do not have all of the info you all may have, but I have read alot of the forum and looked at alot of the pics...

Re: Do you think.....?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2w49x6c.png
Views:	1
Size:	902.0 KB
ID:	149313

nah...she's a dyke...'nuff said ...other than that I doubt that Maggi would risk his reputation for a forbidden romance (given he's attracted to minors at all)
    Gallery

Comment

I wouldn't think so..He had respect for her like she was his daughter from what I was told and he has a daughter.

Originally posted by Mickey2001 View Post
      I am new here so I don't know a whole lot about Lazytown except what I saw on TV, or picked up here. I know Julianna was about 14 or 15, and Sporticus was in his 30's. Looking at everything, movies, photos and what-ever, I can't help but wonder if they were ever involved physically. I hope that question or statement does not anger anyone, but I kinda see signs of an attraction between them. They did travel around some so the chances are there. What do you folks think? Again, I do not have all of the info you all may have, but I have read alot of the forum and looked at alot of the pics...

Comment

No. Don't be ridiculous.

Comment

well I said it cause of things like this...
          [ATTACH]n184013[/ATTACH]

there are a lot of things if you look around that looks like she pines for him and he eyes her...

Comment

there are a lot of things if you look around that looks like she pines for him and he eyes her...
            Ehhh.... I don't think so lol

Comment

It's okay that you might think so, and I won't blame you for your ignorence. However, you should seriously consider the bare facts of things.
              As you stated youself, Julianna was indeed a minor when working with the show. It is not normal to be attracted to minors.

If I read your username correctly, you would happen to be born in 2001. Even though there's only a 6 year gap in between us, it's still not normal for be to be attracted to peers at your age. That is the clear psychological facts.
              Now, of course there are people out there, attracted to younger people than themselves. People like this will be excluded from society, and if they act out their intentions, they will even be put to jail.
              You can, of course, argue whether or not 14 is "too young", as it is actually the legal age of consent here in Denmark where I'm from. That being said, a 30-somewhat-man being together with a 14 year old is far from acceptable.

That was one side of the things. The other one is Magnus as a person.
              He has made shows and television with children almost his entire life. He has a huge passion for kids, and he wouldn't even dream of seeing them in any sexual kind of way.
              Also, being that he has been around children for this long, don't you think he would've already acted out any dirt thoughts he might have had?

So the short answer is no, and the long answer is HEEEELL NO!

Ps. Magnus was married while making the first seasons of LazyTown, and even though Julianna is one hot piece of arse, she comes nowhere near close to the sheer perfection of Mrs. Scheving... ;)

well I said it cause of things like this...
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRH4...9y_KLDvIu__S7g
              Hopefully you are aware that this is a fan made video. Julianna isn't really singing those words, and she definitely isn't singing them to Sportacus!
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Thanks Fox, I really respect your views. I didn't know that about the video, and didn't know too much about Magnus.

I guess if he was bad, he would have been reported. It's not normal for me to be attracted to peers my age?
                I had a 14 year old girlfriend last summer.

Comment

It's totally normal for you to be attracted to people at your own age :)
                  I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Working...
                  X