LazyTown Live Show UK 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLAENAU Ffestiniog’s very own West End star has secured a lead role in a major touring show. Callum Evans, who celebrates his 21st birthday next week, will be playing ‘Sportacus’, one of the main players in Lazytown, an Icelandic educational musical children’s show. The show, which starts touring this weekend, will be appearing right across the UK and will visit Rhyl on 20 August. The former Ysgol y Moelwyn pupil, from Manod, has just finished an exhausting role in the poignant West End show Miss Saigon and is delighted to take on his next challenge. However the difference between the two shows will be telling. “Miss Saigon and Lazytown are both completely different,” the talented actor told the Cambrian News. “Miss Saigon was emotionally draining as the show’s storyline is very depressing and deep whereas with this one is very happy and full of energy, it’s a high octane show!"

cambrian-news.co.uk/article.cfm?id=105572&headline=West-End-star-thrilled-to-land-lead-in-kids'-tour

Comment

This one is about LazyTown...
      http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/what-s-o...ford-1-7446586

lazytown-live-uk-2016_Telly favourites at Watford.pdf

These two are other stage productions by the same company that produced LazyTown Live!...
      http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/leisure/s...n_Southampton/
      http://neconnected.co.uk/childrens-f...-tyne-theatre/

Comment

Thanks LazyGary

Comment

pity that there is something never give in Germany.:(

Comment

Dartford: Lazy Town to entertain youngsters on tenth anniversary tour
            http://www.kentnews.co.uk/entertainm...tour_1_4606052

lazytown-live-uk-2016_LazyTown to entertain youngsters on tenth anniversary tour.pdf

Comment

LazyTown Live on Stage, the interactive version of the hit TV show comes to Liverpool Empire over the summer holidays. The highly energetic show follows the adventures of Stephanie, an optimistic young girl with bright pink hair, who lives in LazyTown - a place full of interesting characters. This Groupon deal offers tickets at £12 for Friday 12 August at 4:30pm but there is limited availability for this audience participation show.

Read More...
              http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats...mpire-11661753

lazytown-live-uk-2016_See LazyTown Live at Liverpool Empire this summer for £12.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                Callum Evans, who celebrates his 21st birthday next week, will be playing ‘Sportacus’
                lol, I thought to myself, I bet he's something disgusting like 18 or 19, and I was nearly right!
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Brand-new theatre show LazyTown Live On Stage is coming to Haverhill on August 25 as part of a nationwide tour. The show is well known to many, having been broadcast on Channel 5’s Milkshake for some years and passes on a healthy life message through characters Stephanie and Sportacus as they rescue the townspeople from Robbie Rotten’s lazy schemes. “The superheroes in LazyTown are good role models for our children,” says producer Nick Larkin.

http://www.haverhillecho.co.uk/what-...hill-1-7501550

lazytown-live-uk-2016_A live show with a healthy message for children heads to Haverhill.pdf

Comment

Comment

I went and saw this play today with Gianni's Girl. Since it was the last showing, I tried to get the cast to give a prop or part of their costume, and Stephanie was nice enough to give me one of her bracelets :)

Comment

thats pretty dang cool. did you get pics of the actress wearing it for comparative purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                          thats pretty dang cool. did you get pics of the actress wearing it for comparative purposes?
                          If you're looking for a before-and-after of her wrists, I don't have that lol. Here is a picture of us three. I asked them about it right after the picture was taken. L

Click image for larger version

Name:	Q6wEdZNh.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	185369

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                            If you're looking for a before-and-after of her wrists, I don't have that lol. Here is a picture of us three. I asked them about it right after the picture was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                              If you're looking for a before-and-after of her wrists, I don't have that lol. Here is a picture of us three. I asked them about it right after the picture was taken.
                              cool...you're looking stronger than Sportacook ;)
                              Gallery

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X