List of songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of songs

I decided to make a list of all songs from S1-4, Extra + other songs that we can't listen in episodes. We can also use this list to collect dubbed songs of all around the world. In this list you can notice double of one song. For example I added "Teamwork" and "Teamwork (Greatest Hits)". The differences between them are the first version comes from episode "My Treehouse" and the second version comes from episode "LazyTown's Greatest Hits". I could don't write one of them but I guess they have a little bit differences. (I don't know maybe tune, or extended, or bits, whatever.)

I used Microsoft Excel because it made of cells. What's more it's easy to work with it. I guess I added all of songs. Remind me if forgot any. So, here you go:
    https://mega.nz/#!jw1mVDhA!OWLMwAxDo...osHcPP4Y4aAmaw

Re: List of songs

Maybe you can extend your list with more info. Like this:

Song Episode Season DVD CD Length/Time BPM Extra Info
    Always A Way Defeeted, Dear Diary Season one The Album 2:15 140 Radio edit
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: List of songs

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Maybe you can extend your list with more info. Like this:

Song Episode Season DVD CD Length/Time BPM Extra Info
      Always A Way Defeeted, Dear Diary Season one The Album 2:15 140 Radio edit
      Oooowww.. That would be really difficult. :(
      But I have other plans with it. As you see I wrote: "we can use it to collect dub songs" and that's what I'm gonna do. After fulling the list I'll show you what I've done. Maybe then I'll try to make your variant

Comment

Working...
      X