Log in to post
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 3 - Sportafake
    robbierottonfan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    07:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    When/Where was the pilot brodcasted if it was?

  2. #2
    The Prince
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 34 - Airship Controller
    Stingy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Consulting the Helix
    Posts
    4,968
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    00:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by robbierottonfan95
    When/Where was the pilot brodcasted if it was?
    Never/Nowhere
    Spirit Power Obligation Responsibility Truth Agility Courage Understanding Solace

  3. #3
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,623
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    07:53
    Be friends as LazyTown Fan: CLICK


  4. #4
    Der Postmeister MODERATOR
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    08:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by pooky
    Shelby worshiper
    what a douchebag....didn't he/she realize that the statement comes 6 years too late?

  5. #5
    Master of Shoops LAZY MEMBER
    Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
    Lazycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    10:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Some people live in the past.

    _______________
    I WANT JULIANNA MAURIELLO TO BE IN LAZY TOWN

    Julianna mauriello is better IN LAZY TOWN SHOW

    Julianna mauriello is better.

    Julianna mauriello is better
    Ceterum censeo puellam roseam fraudulentam esse exstirpandam

  6. #6
    Der Postmeister MODERATOR
    Level 33 - New Superhero
    Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    08:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazycus
    Some people live in the past.

    _______________
    I WANT JULIANNA MAURIELLO TO BE IN LAZY? TOWN

    Julianna mauriello is better IN? LAZY TOWN SHOW

    Julianna mauriello? is better.

    Julianna mauriello is better?

    I wonder if Mauriellics belong to this species too... ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by unknown user
    belongs to what...douchebags?


  7. #7
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,623
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    07:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazycus
    Some people live in the past.

    _______________
    I WANT JULIANNA MAURIELLO TO BE IN LAZY? TOWN

    Julianna mauriello is better IN? LAZY TOWN SHOW

    Julianna mauriello? is better.

    Julianna mauriello is better?
    I wonder if Mauriellics belong to this species too... ^^
    It's the same when people stick to the instrument(s) they first had because the sound was so good and original, or people that doesn't do updates from software or stick to their (XP-)OS foreverrrr nomatter what.

    When it's time for improvement because the lead actress is no longer capable to perform to a high standard (personal, enviromental or law issues) you need to take that step and they did that every period of time (Selma, Linda, Shelby, Julianna, Chloe, etc..). If you can't see or accept that, yeah, people could say that you're conservative and that you live in the past.
    Be friends as LazyTown Fan: CLICK


  8. #8
    Master of Shoops LAZY MEMBER
    Level 25 - You Are A Pirate!
    Lazycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    10:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    So Lang is an improvement now? Weia!
    Ceterum censeo puellam roseam fraudulentam esse exstirpandam

  9. #9
    LAZY MEMBER
    Level 2 - Rotten Poster

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    07:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    I don't think so.....

    But in all honesty I don't think anyone can say that she's an improvement or not, we haven't properly seen her in action...
    I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    She could prove to be a great asset to the show...

  10. #10
    Owner of GetLazy Forums
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    LazyPooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,623
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    07:53

    Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazycus
    So Lang is an improvement now? Weia!
    In this case, it's always an improvement when you can replace someone for a person that fits better to your production at that moment. When you have the choice between a 21 year old and an 10 year old that needs to play a character that will always be eight years old, and besides that also the message you want to bring and the audience, mostly girly-kids age 2 to 12 , that can identify themselves with this character.

    I'm not comparing the Stephanie from 2004 with the Stephanie from 2012. I can't say anything about that because I haven't seen any episode from 2012 yet (and I heard they just finished one). Maybe we weren't on the same line there LC
    Be friends as LazyTown Fan: CLICK


  11. #11
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 16 - Sportaposter
    Glanni Glępur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    413
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    03:53

    Re: Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazycus View Post
    Some people live in the past.
    This must include me for replying to such an old thread.


    We are number one!

  12. #12
    Banned ROTTEN MEMBER
    Level 7 - Lazy Poster

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kingsport
    Posts
    37
    Local Date
    20th November 2018
    Local Time
    03:53

    Re: Where was the Pilot broadcasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyPooky View Post
    It's the same when people stick to the instrument(s) they first had because the sound was so good and original, or people that doesn't do updates from software or stick to their (XP-)OS foreverrrr nomatter what.

    When it's time for improvement because the lead actress is no longer capable to perform to a high standard (personal, enviromental or law issues) you need to take that step and they did that every period of time (Selma, Linda, Shelby, Julianna, Chloe, etc..). If you can't see or accept that, yeah, people could say that you're conservative and that you live in the past.
    How does liking a previous actor/actress relate to still using Windows XP and not updating?

Similar Threads

  1. LazyTown Pilot Episode
    By JCMotors in forum LazyTown Pilot Episode
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 14th May 2018, 23:34
  2. About the Pilot episode characters
    By robbierottonfan95 in forum LazyTown Pilot Episode
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 21st August 2017, 20:32
  3. Super Pilot
    By ooozmin in forum General Off topic Media Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2nd February 2008, 00:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •