SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    Local Date
    28th April 2017
    Local Time
    14:08

Re: LazyTown Pilot Episode

Quote Originally Posted by JCMotors View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the LazyTown pilot episode that had Shelby Young instead of Julianna Rose Mauriello and is the episode online anywhere?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrqT0nFN2Q

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 26 - Roboticus

Local Date
    28th April 2017
    Local Time
    16:08

Quote Originally Posted by puppylover416 View Post
    [ url][ /url]
    Just a tip for you, since you're new to the forums.
    This place is old. It's actually more than 10 years old at this point. Naturally this means that you'll encounter some very dusty threads, which may or may not have been renewed recently.
    In this exact case, you quoted a message that is almost 7 years old. Furthermore, the user that made the post, haven't been online since 2011.
    That in itself it not really a major problem, as a lot of people (especially on the app) likes to browse through the older threads.
    But please, and I really mean please, take the time to browse through some of the pages to the thread you're about to post in.
    If you just went 1 page back, to page 4, you would've seen that that exact video was posted/quoted not only once but two times.

I am not asking you to go through all the pages in some of the insane long threads. Noone should endure 60+ pages of oldtime "forumness".
    But for these smaller, more compact, threads, it's not a huge hassle to skim through the last couple of pages.
    If we all do this, hopefully we can help create more manageable GetLazy, even for the future fans that might be.

Oh, and also, wrap your YouTube links in [‏video‏‏][‏/video] tags from now and forward. This embeds the video!

SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 8 - Treehouse Builder
    Local Date
    28th April 2017
    Local Time
    14:08

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Just a tip for you, since you're new to the forums.
    This place is old. It's actually more than 10 years old at this point. Naturally this means that you'll encounter some very dusty threads, which may or may not have been renewed recently.
    In this exact case, you quoted a message that is almost 7 years old. Furthermore, the user that made the post, haven't been online since 2011.
    That in itself it not really a major problem, as a lot of people (especially on the app) likes to browse through the older threads.
    But please, and I really mean please, take the time to browse through some of the pages to the thread you're about to post in.
    If you just went 1 page back, to page 4, you would've seen that that exact video was posted/quoted not only once but two times.

I am not asking you to go through all the pages in some of the insane long threads. Noone should endure 60+ pages of oldtime "forumness".
    But for these smaller, more compact, threads, it's not a huge hassle to skim through the last couple of pages.
    If we all do this, hopefully we can help create more manageable GetLazy, even for the future fans that might be.

Oh, and also, wrap your YouTube links in [‏video‏‏][‏/video] tags from now and forward. This embeds the video!
    Okay. Sorry, I didn't realize!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345