Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is a chance Stephanies last name is.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a chance Stephanies last name is.....

I think it is known that Stephanie's uncle is the mayor. The first show says that when the mayor says his niece is coming. Now an 'uncle' is either the brother of Stephanie's mother, or the brother of Stephanies father. I don't think any show says which one it is.
    If the mayor is the brother of Stephanies father..then Stephanies last name is MEANSWELL!
    The mayor is Milford Meanswell.

Re: There is a chance Stephanies last name is.....

I am confused. To my mind Mayor is her mother's brother.

Comment

Why do you think the mayor is her mothers brother and not Stephanies father?

Comment

In our country the parents can choose what lastname the child gets, from the father or the mother. The chance that the child has the father's lastname will be 50%. So it depends where Stephanies parents are from.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          GetLazy Interview with David Matthew Feldman
          July 8, 2015

C: Here's a good one, and I don't know if you're going to know the answer to this one, but is Mayor Milford Meanswell Stephanie's uncle on her mother's side or her father's side?

D: I really don't think there's an official answer to that question, and if there is, I've never seen it; nobody's ever told me. I really don't think that anyone really thought that far. I did, because when you start to play a character you create a little backstory for yourself, and I'm not going to share that backstory with you, but, as far as I'm concerned, he is on her mother's side.

C: Why won't you share the backstory?

D: Because it's my backstory, and that's that.

C: Alright.
          Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          ...in case the Mayor is the brother of Steph's mother then it is unlikely that her surname is Meanswell...hm
          Gallery

Comment

That's what I thoght, Buzz!

Comment

Her un-official official last name is Splitz.

Comment

where does it come from?...it makes sense though...

Click image for larger version

Name:	shallwecomparebetter[1].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	149230
                Gallery

Comment

where does it come from?...it makes sense though...
                  LazyTown's concept documents.

Comment

I don't know... The 'z' never really did it for me. It makes it look German, and it reminds me of the British plane Spitfire at the same time (which is contradictory because Britain literally used this plane to fight the Germans..)

Arrgh, it's always making my head itch.

Another factor is that a Danish "band" recently came out named Spitzenklasse. Their music is... Well, it's horrendous to be totally honest. Their number one hit is called Punani, and if you happen to be old enough to know what this means, you can kinda guess what vibe this duo is trying to bring. So yeah, I'd rather not think about Spitz or Splitz or anything of that matter when watching LazyTown.
                    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                      I don't know... The 'z' never really did it for me. It makes it look German...
                      I guess "Splitz" just looks cooler than "Splits"...like internetz, gamerz, hackerz, autotunez etc...and Stephanie is a very cool person...isn't she?...I'm sorry that german-looking words makes you feel uncomfortable...how do you feel when you eat Schnitzel? ...da ist was faul im Staate Dänemark! ;)...and you didn't have the ballz to post the video so I'll do it for you ...NSFW (I had to look up "punani" btw)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2ym95jn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	149231
                      Gallery

Comment

I'm sorry that german-looking words makes you feel uncomfortable...how do you feel when you eat Schnitzel? ...da ist was faul im Staate Dänemark! ;)...
                        Haha, yeah way to take the quote out of context Buzz.. ;)
                        Maybe you didn't catch it when I told you I was actually driving a German car, and used to own a VW. You guys really make the best cars, sausages, and dictatorial leaders of the world. You gotta get some credit for that!
                        Also, I live on freaking Lolland bro! We are practically neighbors!

..and you didn't have the ballz to post the video so I'll do it for you
                        Dear lord, it has been ages seen I watched this video, and it's still as bad as it used to be.. I'm a freaking Dane, and I understand like half of what's being said.
                        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

In the plays, wasn't everyone's last name indicative of their personality? I may have misremembered Ziggy's last name as being Sweets or Candy.
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                            In the plays, wasn't everyone's last name indicative of their personality? I may have misremembered Ziggy's last name as being Sweets or Candy.
                            Yep. Solla Stirða. Solla the Stiff. Her first name was also originally going to be Stiffany, in the show; Stiffany Splitz, now cut down to just Stephanie. The legend still lives on in Dancing Duel.

Comment

Yep. Solla Stirða. Solla the Stiff. Her first name was also originally going to be Stiffany, in the show; Stiffany Splitz, now cut down to just Stephanie. The legend still lives on in Dancing Duel.
                              Good, glad my memory isn't failing!

Didn't Chloe's shoes have curly laces in an episode? not to turn this into the similarities thread, but that's another legend living on.
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
                              X