No announcement yet.

Would Robbie Rotten make a good daddy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Robbie Rotten make a good daddy?

This is a weird question but...I DON'T CARE!!! LET'S DO IT!!

Does anyone think Robbie could make a good daddy? Do you think it could change him? Who would but the mother/father? (We don't know what he likes...*cough* make up *cough* :) (lol just kidding) tell me what you guys think!

Re: Daddy Robbie?...

Yes, I think he could.
    Even more he changed when he was alone in episode The First Day of Summer.

Comment

Daddy Robbie?...

yes I agree but am I the only one who thinks that episode should have been the episode to end the series? to me it just made no sense to put it right in the middle of season 3.

Comment

I just found out what he likes a few mouths ago and I'm fine with it. Believe it or not I would have never guessed. Hes such a talented performer. Now if Robbie had a child he would just raise the child to be Lazy of course. The child would help him in trying to reach the other kids in town. The child would disguise him or herself as Stephanie or one of the other kids on the show in hopes of turning them over to the Lazy side. lol Wouldn't it be funny if his daughter looked just like Stephanie but instead of pink happy hair she would have dark purple hair. As for who Robbies wife is that would more than likely be forever a mystery. The show would more than likely never addresses it much like they never addressed who Stephanie 's mother and father are or why she never talks about them. I don't think anyone on the show has ever talked about Stephanie's parents actually.

Comment

Daddy Robbie?...

true. that could be plausible but given Robbie's personality and horrible social skills he most likely wouldn't have the...“capacity”, if you will, to father a child much less the maturity. and also if he just fathered a child that late in the series the rest of the children would have already been in either in high school or college by the time that child was their age in the series. so I think the Idea of him adopting is more likely.
          going back on that personality and social awkwardness factor again it would most likely be unintentional if anything. it think he would end up meeting some random little girl or boy who was just as lazy as him or not even that. that kid could also, somehow, have an understanding of that social awkwardness and and hatred of anything non-lazy and would know how to behave around him. I think it would take Tims for Robbie to warm up to the child and maybe develop parental feeling for that child. it could also bring him more towards the un-lazy lifestyle and help him with his people skills overall he could be a better person even if the change is small.

Comment

Plot twist: Robbie's child becomes Sportacus 11.

Comment

Daddy Robbie?...

yes!!!! (Sportacus is also the mommy X3)

Comment

Robbie would be the best father ever his light would shine over us like a beautiful ray of creamy memes

Comment

Robbie Rotten would make the best dad ever his cake is like a gift from above

Comment

Originally posted by The3Chins View Post
                    Robbie Rotten would make the best dad ever his cake is like a gift from above
                    amen my brother

Comment

I took this the wrong way at first, I've been around the internet too much

But yea I agree. I can imagine him being proud of this son/daughter getting up to mischief, making costumes for them and reading bedtime stories to them. I'm going to need a minute to think about this adorable concept :shame:

Comment

This was a weird topic to read but... maybe?

But who would he have a child with? Mrs. Busybody? Trixie? Stephanie?

They're the only females, right?

Would be weird if it was any one of those three.

Comment

Working...
                        X