Russian Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Language

Many countries (except Russia) know Russian language. Most of them are former countries from USSR. For your impression USSR had contained 15 countries.
    Such as:
    • Azerbaijan
    • Armenia
    • Belarus
    • Estonia
    • Georgia
    • Kazakhstan
    • Kyrgyzstan
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Moldova
    • Russia
    • Tajikistan
    • Turkmenistan
    • Ukraine
    • Uzbekistan
    Yes, I can
    37.50%
    No, I can not
    62.50%

Re: Russian Language

Hey, you forget a Bulgaria. They know Russian too :)

Comment

Originally posted by IraVesnina View Post
      Hey, you forget a Bulgaria. They know Russian too :)
      Nah, I don't think that Bulgarian people talk in Russian as my friend says.

Comment

They have the same writing though.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_script
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          They have the same writing though.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_script
          Yeah, sure!

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
            Nah, I don't think that Bulgarian people talk in Russian as my friend says.
            They styding Russian from 5 or 8th grade in school. And many people who were born in the last century, is very well aware of it, because there was close cooperation with the USSR

Comment

Originally posted by IraVesnina View Post
              They styding Russian from 5 or 8th grade in school. And many people who were born in the last century, is very well aware of it, because there was close cooperation with the USSR
              We have that with Chinese, but that doesn't mean we all talk Chinese ;)
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

We have that with Chinese, but that doesn't mean we all talk Chinese ;)
                of course :)
                but
                Russia not far of Bulgaria and so much Russian people going to vacation in Bulgaria.
                And for ex. in Ukraine people know 2 languages from childhod (Russian, Ukrainian) but in some schools they teach not only english\german\french they teach also polish or Bulgarian language :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ira Vekva View Post
                  of course :)
                  but
                  Russia not far of Bulgaria and so much Russian people going to vacation in Bulgaria.
                  And for ex. in Ukraine people know 2 languages from childhod (Russian, Ukrainian) but in some schools they teach not only english\german\french they teach also polish or Bulgarian language :)
                  That's true. Mostly people speak the basics or at least understand some of the neighbour languages. Also it enriches your life to speak or understand multiple languages.

Comment

That's true. Mostly people speak the basics or at least understand some of the neighbour languages. Also it enriches your life to speak or understand multiple languages.
                    Egg-actly!
                    As for me I learnt Russian and Tajik from my childhood. After that I learnt Uzbek (Uzbekistan our neighbor) and English too. If sum up, I know 4 languages.

Comment

Working...
                    X