LazyTown background music underscoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown background music underscoring

Anyone knows where I can find the LazyTown BGM's (not the instrumental songs of the CD's) or the music routines of Sportacus?

LazyTown background music

I do not believe such things has been released I'm afraid. But I can tell you that almost all of Sportacus' background sounds comes from "No one's Lazy in Lazytown" if that can be to any help.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPixel View Post
      Anyone knows where I can find the LazyTown BGM's (not the instrumental songs of the CD's) or the music routines of Sportacus?
      There is a CD called Super Hero Moves which is kind of like what you are looking for. If you're looking for some underscoring, that stuff isn't out there for us.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPixel View Post
        Here's something that you might like. Inside the download are three little underscore snippets from LazyTown. You won't believe it, but these actually aren't the official tracks from the show. A LazyTown fan actually created these on his own and replicated some parts of LazyTown's underscore. They are really, really, really good and you might as well just imagine that you are listening to the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          A LazyTown fan actually created these on his own and replicated some parts of LazyTown's underscore. They are really, really, really good and you might as well just imagine that you are listening to the real thing.
          Wow, that was amazing! Who made these?

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
            Wow, that was amazing! Who made these?
            A fan named Jack. I think he has lost interest in LazyTown though because I have not seen him or heard from him or seen any LazyTown projects released from him in quite a while.

Comment

A fan named Jack. I think he has lost interest in LazyTown though because I have not seen him or heard from him or seen any LazyTown projects released from him in quite a while.
              That's a shame really. He clearly is a talented guy.

Comment

His last name starts with an M, that Jack?
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Jack aka Stephanie's LazyBoy

He's still active, singing random covers, and it sounds quite impressive: https://www.youtube.com/user/StephLBoy/about

I heard the BMG's before on his Soundcloud account, like 2 years ago.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                    DL doesn't work
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post

DL doesn't work
                      Updated the link. Have fun listening!
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Updated the link. Have fun listening!
                        Thanks Pooky! Always coming in handy.
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                        X