James Royce Edwards as Sportacus on the LazyTown set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Royce Edwards as Sportacus on the LazyTown set

This video was from 2 months ago and it shows James on the set in Iceland. Probably it's an old recording of the audition. It doesn't mean they make new episodes with a new Sportacus. As far as I know the studio is not in use anymore.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: James Royce Edwards as Sportacus on the LazyTown set

Yeah, I have already known this information. I have even some behind of scenes pictures

Comment

James Royce Edwards as Sportacus on the LazyTown set

Good to see the studio in use. I fear for the day when it's just gonna be another empty building. That being said - are they using new voices for the puppets? Or has the entire crew been substituted??
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Looks like a screen test.

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        are they using new voices for the puppets? Or has the entire crew been substituted??
        I could be wrong, but it sounds like Gummi Thor doing the voices and puppeteering.

Comment

Sounds more like Ronald Binion, in the part with Stingy sounds like Pixel's voice

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPixel View Post
            Sounds more like Ronald Binion, in the part with Stingy sounds like Pixel's voice
            Yeah I think you're right about that.

Comment

Cool Beans!!
              Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              This video was from 2 months ago and it shows James on the set in Iceland. Probably it's an old recording of the audition. It doesn't mean they make new episodes with a new Sportacus. As far as I know the studio is not in use anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X