How old is too old to play Stephanie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is too old to play Stephanie?

Hi guys! i was just wondering.... i am 19, am i too old to play as Stephanie if say, the show was looking for a girl to play her????? i really, really want to perform in Lazytown, and the easiest way is probably as our favorite pink haired friend there.

Re: How old is too old to play Stephanie?

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
    Hi guys! i was just wondering.... i am 19, am i too old to play as Stephanie if say, the show was looking for a girl to play her????? i really, really want to perform in Lazytown, and the easiest way is probably as our favorite pink haired friend there.
    For the show, they seem to generally want somewhere around 11-12, but for a live portrayal, they seem to look for girls around your age or even a little older.

Comment

Really???!!! Well, that would work for me, i prefer live shows over anything really; there's nothing like performing for a bunch of kids on stage!!! It's my life, and i love it!!!

Comment

Really???!!! Well, that would work for me, i prefer live shows over anything really; there's nothing like performing for a bunch of kids on stage!!! It's my life, and i love it!!!
        If this is a goal that you would actually like to meet, I might suggest talking to a guy named James Royce Edwards who plays the live Sportacus here in the US. He travels around as Sportacus a lot, though mostly in California. You should talk to him about collaborating. You can probably message him most easily through his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/energyproductionsllc

Comment

Thank you so much, as i had no idea about him, but ts there any other way to contact him, because i do not have facebook, as i have no mobile phone and when i tried to sign up for it, it requested a number. So i need another way to contact him, if you had one, please.

Comment

Thank you so much, as i had no idea about him, but ts there any other way to contact him, because i do not have facebook, as i have no mobile phone and when i tried to sign up for it, it requested a number. So i need another way to contact him, if you had one, please.
            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks so much!!!! You have been a HUGE help!!!! Thanks again, mate!!!;)

Comment

Soo, who's gonna deliver the sad news?
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

What sad news??????

Comment

Gotta love finding these things were questions go unanswered

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                      Gotta love finding these things were questions go unanswered
                      Whoops... :shame:

What sad news??????
                      LTE stopped production. There's not gonna be any new seasons of the show.
                      If your dream was to become "The" Stephanie, and perform inside what we all know as LazyTown, your dream is probably never going to become reality.. :/
                      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Lets see what you look like dressed as Stephanie

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey2001 View Post
                          Lets see what you look like dressed as Stephanie
                          You do not wanna see that. I promise you it will give you nightmares if I did that

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                            You do not wanna see that. I promise you it will give you nightmares if I did that
                            do it please

Comment

no matter haptsache the actress of Stephanie can frolic like Julianna

Comment

Working...
                              X