X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LazyTown Karaoke Club - Lazy Scouts Karaoke

Re: The LazyTown Karaoke Club

*sigh*

I did one... I don't ever sing, so the fact that I'm singing for YALL is proof that I love Lazytown...

http://www.mediafire.com/?1m1wvnelmm1

*brings out shield in preparation for flames*

lazyscoutskaraoke.mp3

Originally posted by DawnStar
    I did one...
    Hahaha. That was great.

Comment

*sigh*

I did one... I don't ever sing, so the fact that I'm singing for YALL is proof that I love Lazytown...

http://www.mediafire.com/?1m1wvnelmm1

LIES! You were singing Elvis in teamspeak the other night!

lol nice song though!

Comment

Aw thanks guys! *huggies... not diapers though*

Lazyscouts is my favorite besidess 'Woof, woof, woof'... that is definately my favorite! I always sing it to my dogs... (be quiet Xizer)

But... uh... yeah! Elvis totally ftw, so I can't help but sing him!

Comment

Mmmkay so of course this has been touched-up by Alex (lazytown4) with his magic music skillz of...magic and...skill. Took me a while but here ya go.

-dead link-

Gonna go puke now. Kthxbai.

EDIT: Key change, lol! That's some tough stuff! Be kind. Or don't. Whatev. It was fun to make anyway.

Comment

I suggest we ban ChemKneazle and Lazytown4 from the LT community, they make us all look like amateurs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
              I suggest we ban ChemKneazle and Lazytown4 from the LT community, they make us all look like amateurs!
              Arn't we?

Chem and lt4 spend a long time on there mixes tho

Comment

That was really good Chemmy! Keep up the good work :)

Comment

*sigh*

I did one... I don't ever sing, so the fact that I'm singing for YALL is proof that I love Lazytown..

OH SHI- DID YOU GUYS HEAR THIS??? I missed it 'cause I didn't realize there were so many pages added to this thread since the last time I saw it and I only just now got to it.

DAWN, this was great! You sang it with perfect humor! I loved this. LoL, I love that you chose to sing, like, one of only two or so songs Robbie sings by himself. ;)

Also calculators... ;) ;) ;)

Comment

Aw man... thanks! I want to sing another one... eventually >_>
                    I don't know when I'll get around to it though. Thanks again though!

Oh also, I had actually practiced 'Good to be Bad' cuz I wanted to sing it, but then I couldn't find the intrumental for it! *cries*
                    I'm tempted to play it on piano and sing, but it'll sound all... weird. Does anyone know where the intrumental is... if it exist?

Comment

Aw man... thanks! I want to sing another one... eventually >_>
                      I don't know when I'll get around to it though. Thanks again though!

Oh also, I had actually practiced 'Good to be Bad' cuz I wanted to sing it, but then I couldn't find the intrumental for it! *cries*
                      I'm tempted to play it on piano and sing, but it'll sound all... weird. Does anyone know where the intrumental is... if it exist?
                      Dag, I was hoping that the instrumental version would be on the 2nd UK soundtrack. :( The next best thing is to take the original track from that CD and do a vocal cut on it. It won't be perfect and it'll be in mono, but hopefully it will be good.

I was thinking about doing a CD+G project with the instrumental versions of the songs. Just wanted to see if anyone else was interested too. :) CD+G is like a karaoke file with the text and whatnot. I originally was going to not do a CD+G like with the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mea7FigTtXY

However, I keep thinking about what's more versatile. The CD+G format can be burned and used with an actual karaoke machine whereas what I did in that YouTube video above is just a subtitle (SSA) file that took a little too long to do. So I guess I need some opinions too. What do ya'll think?

Comment

bump?

-dead link-

sorry that i'm whispering sorta. my mum was in the other room, and i have a bit of a cold. enjoy.

Comment

Compared to the one above me, this is horrible.

-dead link-

Comment

all i can say to this is: lol.

my mic ruins it, but it wasn't too good anyway.

-dead link-

Comment

Oh come on, that wasn't bad Rubyducky! You put emotion into it, and I love your Stephanie imitation. And you're awesome too, Racoon! I love the song choices.

Anyway, I know it's been a long time since I've done anything, but I plan to do something with the S2 instrumental files we now have. I've already tried, but I'm incredibly picky about what's good enough to upload and I don't have much time to record, so I'll be back soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X