Lazytown 6-7-8 Seasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazytown 6-7-8 Seasons

I Really Want A Continuation For Season 6-7-8 :?

Re: Lazytown 6-7-8 Seasons

Originally posted by RBG2 (Stingy Lover) View Post
    I Really Want A Continuation For Season 6-7-8 :?
    What about season 5 ?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

RBG2 must be from seven years into the future. Does S5 really turn out that bad?

Comment

Maybe RBG2 calls LazyTown Extra as season 3 and the seasons 3 and 4 as 4 and 5. But who knows.
        Maybe we can expect another LazyTown Extra season and then 6-7 years of nothing, until a new Stephanie will be chosen ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LT-Fan View Post
          Maybe RBG2 calls LazyTown Extra as season 3 and the seasons 3 and 4 as 4 and 5. But who knows.
          Maybe we can expect another LazyTown Extra season and then 6-7 years of nothing, until a new Stephanie will be chosen ;)
          You can't forget the underrated Super Sproutlet Show. ;)

Comment

Who knows maybe there Lazy Town sometime only as 3D Animation

Comment

I consider it dead and buried personally, but I admire your collective hope.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                I consider it dead and buried personally, but I admire your collective hope.
                Never lose hope. Once you've lost that you've lost every thing. Hold tight to your dreams and keep the faith!

Comment

Lazytown 6-7-8 Seasons

I Love you stfany and sdortkis

Comment

LazyTown is a good show and i believe it deserves more than just four seasons (two with Julianna and two with Chloe makes four all togehter).

I emailed LazyTown directly (not hoping that they would respond or anything like that), but i just told them they need to make more episodes.

This is my email i sent to LazyTown directly

Dear LazyTown Team

I'm wondering if they're are going to be new seasons of LazyTown.

It's a really good show i think it should continue.

I also think it would be nice to meet other members of Stephanie's family like her mother (maybe Julianna would consider playing Stephanie's mother) in one episode.

I hope they are more new lazytown seasons coming.

I do enjoy watching the revived season with Chloe as Stephanie, but i think it would also be cool meet Stephanie's mother (maybe played by Julianna)

Sincerely,
                    LazyTown Fan
                    Bryan

What do you think of my idea for Julianna to play Stephanie's mother i mean she's already now 25 and would be older if and when they make new episodes weather with Chloe or a new girl.

Please don't hate on Chloe Lang she is doing a good job as Stephanie, i understand how you guys feel but you need to remember Julianna is now an adult she is now 25 years old and remember Stephanie is still 8 according to LazyTown.

Comment

It's not only Stephanie that needs to be replaced, also Sportacus and Robbie, and probably some voices of the puppets too. The original actors in the TV series, started in 2004, were/are so talented that it's almost impossible to replace them.

Maybe they can change it into a soap, like you said, with Stephanie's mother and other family members. Old citizens move away and new arrive. That would probably distroy the concept of LazyTown though ;)
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                        It's not only Stephanie that needs to be replaced, also Sportacus and Robbie, and probably some voices of the puppets too. The original actors in the TV series, started in 2004, were/are so talented that it's almost impossible to replace them.

Maybe they can change it into a soap, like you said, with Stephanie's mother and other family members. Old citizens move away and new arrive. That would probably distroy the concept of LazyTown though ;)
                        You're right. I think that if LazyTown was to be brought back in any way, it would need to be a reboot and/or reconceptualization. Still hoping for a cartoon.

Comment

Lazytown 6-7-8 Seasons

No I dont want it as a soap. The format is perfect. I just think it would be nice meet more members of Stephanie's family like her mother and learn about the city were she used to live before she moved to LazyTown.

LazyTown is a kids show and should stay a kid show.

This is like what i was thinking for an episode so Stephanie's mother comes to visit LazyTown for Stephanie's birthday or for the "holidays"

Comment

Originally posted by godsheart12 View Post
                            No I dont want it as a soap. The format is perfect. I just think it would be nice meet more members of Stephanie's family like her mother and learn about the city were she used to live before she moved to LazyTown.

LazyTown is a kids show and should stay a kid show.

This is like what i was thinking for an episode so Stephanie's mother comes to visit LazyTown for Stephanie's birthday or for the "holidays"
                            That would be cool. But let's include her dad as well

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                              That would be cool. But let's include her dad as well
                              That would be cool too but my thinking with Stephanie's mother visiting LazyTown would be a way for Julianna to come back to LazyTown as Stephanie's mother

Comment

Working...
                              X