Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown 6-7-8 Seasons

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    You're right. I think that if LazyTown was to be brought back in any way, it would need to be a reboot and/or reconceptualization. Still hoping for a cartoon.
    Agreed. An animated series for LazyTown would be favorable, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoGuy View Post
      Agreed. An animated series for LazyTown would be favorable, methinks.
      LazyTown should stay as it is with puppetry and live actors. We do NOT need an animated LazyTown. To make a new season you just need to add new characters like let's meet more members of Stephanie's family like her mother played by Julianna.

Comment

Originally posted by godsheart12 View Post
        LazyTown should stay as it is with puppetry and live actors. We do NOT need an animated LazyTown. To make a new season you just need to add new characters like let's meet more members of Stephanie's family like her mother played by Julianna.
        Hmmmm I think it would be probably a bad idea to add additional recurring characters, because there are so many stories of the characters that we have now that are still unexplored. Just look at how underdeveloped Pixel, Trixie, Bessie, and even Spartacus is. Usually shows will add new characters so that they have more creative room, but in LazyTown's case, I don't think that it is time yet. I even think that the show uses way too many one-off characters. As much as I know that you really want to see Julianna back, you're going to have to get over that dream I think. Even if they were to add a character like that, I think that the odds of her wanting the role are pretty much 0%.

Comment

Hmmmm I think it would be probably a bad idea to add additional recurring characters, because there are so many stories of the characters that we have now that are still unexplored. Just look at how underdeveloped Pixel, Trixie, Bessie, and even Spartacus is. Usually shows will add new characters so that they have more creative room, but in LazyTown's case, I don't think that it is time yet. I even think that the show uses way too many one-off characters. As much as I know that you really want to see Julianna back, you're going to have to get over that dream I think. Even if they were to add a character like that, I think that the odds of her wanting the role are pretty much 0%.
          Actually no i do NOT want Julianna back. I am fine with Chloe as Stephanie but my thinking of Julianna playing Stephanie's mother would be a good compromise for the people who still want to see Julianna back on LazyTown. Chloe is doing a awesome job as Stephanie. Stephanie's mother would NOT be a recurring character only an occasional character like she would visit LazyTown for special ocassions like Stephanie's birthday or a "holiday". I mean the only character's birthday we've actually seen twice was Ziggy's; season one's Happy Brush Day and Season Three's The Greatest Gift.

LazyTown needs to celebrate more than one characters' birthday. I think the next one they should celebrate should be Stephanie's birthday and a special surprise for her would be her mother coming to visit LazyTown for her birthday.

I think it would be a good idea to add more ocassional characters to LazyTown as special guests for special occassions.

P.S. My avatar is Chloe's Stephanie from The Holiday Spirit Episode

Also you never i'm sure if LazyTown asked Julianna to play Stephanie's mother i think she would probably consider it since the show was her big break. I mean Her hair color does NOT have to be pink it could be Julianna's real hair color and a different outfit like a grown up wears similar to what Bessie wears or something like that.

Again i think Julianna would definitely consider the role of Stephanie's mother and she might want to do it as respect to LazyTown for launching her career since the show was her big break.

Comment

LazyTown needs to celebrate more than one characters' birthday. I think the next one they should celebrate should be Stephanie's birthday and a special surprise for her would be her mother coming to visit LazyTown for her birthday.
            I do agree that it's silly that there have been two episodes for Ziggy's birthdays. I think there are a lot of good ideas that could stem from an episode about Stingy's or Stephanie's or Robbie's birthday. For example, Stingy is trying to throw an incredibly elaborate birthday party, and finds out that his birthday is on the same day as Trixie's. Or Robbie's birthday is today, and he is spying on the kids above, secretly hoping that they throw him a surprise party. The episode would be largely from his perspective, and he wouldnt see anyone doing anything, so he would get mad and storm up there, only to find that they had been setting up a party all along. And for Stephanie's, I could maybe see like a special episode, like LazyTown's New Superhero, be done involving her mother visiting. Maybe she has a secret surprise for her birthday, and the surprise is that she reveals that Stephanie is going back home, thinking that Stephanie would be happy with that news. Tears would be shed, and it would eventually be decided that she would stay in LazyTown, Bing bang, and curtains. If anyone from LazyTown is reading this, I'd be happy to come on as an apprentice writer :p

I think it would be a good idea to add more ocassional characters to LazyTown as special guests for special occassions.
            Still disagree. It can be done from time to time, sure, but there are enough characters that this does not need to be done as frequently as was done in the latter seasons. Besides, Robbie has a disguise in many episodes which acts as a one-off character in many ways already.

Again i think Julianna would definitely consider the role of Stephanie's mother and she might want to do it as respect to LazyTown for launching her career since the show was her big break.
            I wish that was the case, but I really don't think so. I mean, I guess she would technically consider it, but I would be straight up astonished if she took this theoretical part. I'm sure that she is grateful for the opportunity that LazyTown gave to her, and I'm sure that she has a heap of fond memories, but she doesn't seem interested in acting anymore, and has pretty clearly tried to put LazyTown behind her.

Comment

I do agree that it's silly that there have been two episodes for Ziggy's birthdays. I think there are a lot of good ideas that could stem from an episode about Stingy's or Stephanie's or Robbie's birthday. For example, Stingy is trying to throw an incredibly elaborate birthday party, and finds out that his birthday is on the same day as Trixie's. Or Robbie's birthday is today, and he is spying on the kids above, secretly hoping that they throw him a surprise party. The episode would be largely from his perspective, and he wouldnt see anyone doing anything, so he would get mad and storm up there, only to find that they had been setting up a party all along. And for Stephanie's, I could maybe see like a special episode, like LazyTown's New Superhero, be done involving her mother visiting. Maybe she has a secret surprise for her birthday, and the surprise is that she reveals that Stephanie is going back home, thinking that Stephanie would be happy with that news. Tears would be shed, and it would eventually be decided that she would stay in LazyTown, Bing bang, and curtains. If anyone from LazyTown is reading this, I'd be happy to come on as an apprentice writer :p

Still disagree. It can be done from time to time, sure, but there are enough characters that this does not need to be done as frequently as was done in the latter seasons. Besides, Robbie has a disguise in many episodes which acts as a one-off character in many ways already.

I wish that was the case, but I really don't think so. I mean, I guess she would technically consider it, but I would be straight up astonished if she took this theoretical part. I'm sure that she is grateful for the opportunity that LazyTown gave to her, and I'm sure that she has a heap of fond memories, but she doesn't seem interested in acting anymore, and has pretty clearly tried to put LazyTown behind her.

No in third part of the Season 3 finally which is a three part special "Goodbye, Stephanie Part 3" (which i have yet to see) Stephanie was going to move to england with her parents but she decides that she wants to stay in LazyTown. Although i haven't seen the season 3 finale yet. I already know she decided to stay in LazyTown with her friends as the she sings is titled " I decided I Like To Live In LazyTown" the song would suggest she decided to stay in LazyTown forever.

Her mother could either move to LazyTown as well and only appear on certain occassions or just come to visit her.

Though i am pretty sure if LazyTown asked her she would probably consider it.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of occasional characters didn't you understand? Occasional characters are characters that are NOT main characters or recurring characters and only appear on special occasions like at a birthday party or for the "holidays"

Comment

Her mother could either move to LazyTown as well and only appear on certain occassions or just come to visit her.

Though i am pretty sure if LazyTown asked her she would probably consider it.
                Stephanie's mother became mother at a very young age than if we consider Stephanie is 8 years old and Julianna turning 26 next year
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

No in third part of the Season 3 finally which is a three part special "Goodbye, Stephanie Part 3" (which i have yet to see) Stephanie was going to move to england with her parents but she decides that she wants to stay in LazyTown. Although i haven't seen the season 3 finale yet. I already know she decided to stay in LazyTown with her friends as the she sings is titled " I decided I Like To Live In LazyTown" the song would suggest she decided to stay in LazyTown forever.
                  Alright you have completely lost me now. I do not know what you're talking about, because there is no such episode lol.

Comment

Alright you have completely lost me now. I do not know what you're talking about, because there is no such episode lol.
                    I'd never heard of this episode either, but upon investigation this Wikipedia page appears to have details on such a three-parter as episodes 14-16, albeit said details are very vague:
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Season_3:_2013

I tried to find out more about these episodes, but that page is the only resource that seems to have them. It's probably where godsheart got the information about the episode.
                    Regardless, perhaps someone should update the page and correct them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangig View Post
                      I'd never heard of this episode either, but upon investigation this Wikipedia page appears to have details on such a three-parter as episodes 14-16, albeit said details are very vague:
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Season_3:_2013

I tried to find out more about these episodes, but that page is the only resource that seems to have them. It's probably where godsheart got the information about the episode.
                      Regardless, perhaps someone should update the page and correct them.
                      Wikipedia is a mess. We rely on our own LazyTown Wiki http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Season_3 ;)
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                        Wikipedia is a mess. We rely on our own LazyTown Wiki http://www.getlazy.net/wiki/index.php?title=Season_3 ;)
                        So do I! I just searched up for the 'Goodbye, Stephanie' episode, and that's what I got.

Comment

I feel like eventually they will recreate something involving LazyTown whether it's a cartoon or just a remake of the series but probably not for a couple of years

Comment

Originally posted by lazyrudy View Post
                            I feel like eventually they will recreate something involving LazyTown whether it's a cartoon or just a remake of the series but probably not for a couple of years
                            Let's hope so. A cartoon eh I don't see it working too well. But as for a remake of the series maybe. A movie would be nice as well

Comment

Working...
                            X