LT Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT Music

I dunno, I guess I'm just surprised by the production quality of the music in LT. It's surprisingly good. The songs have a kinda trancy, electronic feel as well. Playground and Spooky are great in my opinion, very catchy and high energy.

Oh, those are two of my favorites as well. 'Always a Way' is just epic, and 'Cooking by the Book' is a work of genius. All hail Mani Svavarrson! (I know I spelled that one wrong)

Comment

Cooking by the book, got me into Lazytown, it's my fav

Comment

Yeah, it's funny because I bake a lot of cakes for work. And then I heard that song, and I was like, "NO WAY!" it's also a fav of mine.

Comment

I love always a way and galaxy. LT music is literaly the only music I listen to regularly, well that and revolution deathsquad

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
            I love always a way and galaxy. LT music is literaly the only music I listen to regularly, well that and revolution deathsquad
            LazyTown... and Revolution Deathsquad. What a combination ;) What kind of music is that? Sounds cool.

Comment

Thats the only DragonForce song I can listen to.
              Is it just me or are all of their songs the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportajustin
                Thats the only DragonForce song I can listen to.
                Is it just me or are all of their songs the same?
                Yeah, I guess I can see that there similar, I still like them tho

Comment

Working...
                X