Clear All

• Fallout 4 confirmed

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Fallout 4 confirmed

uhhh

Comment

So have any of you guys played it yet?

I was tempted to buy it for Black Friday, but went away from the thought again. It really looks good, I'm just not sure I have the time to begin playing serious games again.
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        So have any of you guys played it yet?

I was tempted to buy it for Black Friday, but went away from the thought again. It really looks good, I'm just not sure I have the time to begin playing serious games again.
        Haven't gotten it yet myself. Game does look like fun though, watching tube reviews and gamers playing it, especially with settlement building.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
          Game does look like fun though, watching tube reviews and gamers playing it, especially with settlement building.
          Exactly. I used to play with these kinds of mods in Minecraft, where you had to build a castle, and then protect it from endless waves of different NPC monsters. It was tons of fun, and I feel like Fallout 4 could bring the same kind of vibe.

Anyhow, I couldn't keep away the temptation any longer. I went ahead and torrented the game. I'm just afraid my current PC cant handle it, so it'll have to wait 'til I get my new one. Hopefully in the upcoming week!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
            Exactly. I used to play with these kinds of mods in Minecraft, where you had to build a castle, and then protect it from endless waves of different NPC monsters. It was tons of fun, and I feel like Fallout 4 could bring the same kind of vibe.

Anyhow, I couldn't keep away the temptation any longer. I went ahead and torrented the game. I'm just afraid my current PC cant handle it, so it'll have to wait 'til I get my new one. Hopefully in the upcoming week!
            Yeah Pillars Of Eternity brought in a Stronghold for that particular genre of gaming and about time too. No more having to wandering lands finding taverns to sleep in and you can keep prisoners as well as hired/non used npc for easy pickup.

My PC is well endowed 'cept for one area, the video card. Been procrastinating on that for a while can never make up my mind which one to get.

Comment

With some problems I can't watch the video 'cause YT partially is blocked in my country.

Comment

Yeah Pillars Of Eternity brought in a Stronghold for that particular genre of gaming and about time too. No more having to wandering lands finding taverns to sleep in and you can keep prisoners as well as hired/non used npc for easy pickup.
                Even though RPG have never been my favourite genre, I have actually only heard good things about PoE. I must admit that it having a stronghold makes me think twice about getting it, especially because it's at sale on steam right now. But then again, you need time for gaming..

My PC is well endowed 'cept for one area, the video card. Been procrastinating on that for a while can never make up my mind which one to get.
                My PC is getting to the point that its almost antique.. I got it 7 years ago, when it was the top of the line.. And it's holding an intel core 2 duo CPU :|
                It's running at a steady 50% usage, just by doing your normal chores, and the memory is eating up 3.2GB out of 4GB, just having skype, chrome, and normal programs open. Whenever I try to render a movie in vegas, it totally clocks out, and maxes all perimeters. Not really good when you're a multimedia designer, with a special in editing.. At least I have my macbook, but it's not ideal when you're used to working at a stationary PC.

My new one should be miles better.
                i7-6700 k-edition processor, 16 gigs of Vengeance ram, and an GTX graphics card. I am, however, also in doubt of which graphics card.. I'm tempted to just go for the 980 one, but it's not like I'm gonna be gaming a ton. Therefor the 970 should be more than enough for me, but you probably know the drill.. You always wanna have the best

GTX960 is also an amazing card. If you wanna save some bucks, I would recommend you to have a look at it.

Comment

Working...
                X