X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Broadcasts

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
    ...then can I have your sources...?
    Yes, of course. And you wrote invalid name of countries such as: Not Slovene it's Slovenia and national language is (Slovenian), Not Catalonia, it's Andorra's people have been dubbed and country's name will be Andorra. And you forgot to write Sweden to Swedish and also you didn't write national languages for many countries, most of to Europe countries.

Comment

International Broadcasts

You could also check the schedule to find out what episode is available... .
      That would be easy, but sadly they list the same description for each and every episode. "Stephanie is new to LazyTown, and she encounters lots of adventures".

Never the less, I went ahead and got up early, and can confirm that season 4 was dubbed. Watched the "Princess Stephanie" episode! :)
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

International Broadcasts

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        I went ahead and got up early, and can confirm that season 4 was dubbed. Watched the "Princess Stephanie" episode! :)
        I thought so. Previously, Boomerang sites worldwide uploaded some clips from the fourth season, one I recall from the Ghost Stoppers sequence. Thanks for letting us know, Fox

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
        Yes, of course. And you wrote invalid name of countries such as: Not Slovene it's Slovenia and national language is (Slovenian), Not Catalonia, it's Andorra's people have been dubbed and country's name will be Andorra. And you forgot to write Sweden to Swedish and also you didn't write national languages for many countries, most of to Europe countries.
        You still didn't give me your sources on where it stated that LazyTown aired in Albania/Kosovo, Latvia, and Ukraine. Maybe, like a link to their site pages?

So, Latvia and E.TV were assumptions.

- - - Updated - - -

You still didn't give me your sources on where it stated that LazyTown aired in Albania/Kosovo, Latvia, and Ukraine. Maybe, like a link to their site pages?

Comment

International Broadcasts

Hey, just look at these pictures and you'll find answer for all your questions :)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	328.8 KB
ID:	149013

Name:	2.png
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	149014

Name:	6.png
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	149015

Name:	5.png
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	149016

Name:	4.png
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	149017

Name:	3.png
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	149018

Comment

International Broadcasts

Hey, just look at these pictures and you'll find answer for all your questions :)
            Thanks, but some of these were contradictory. I only added certain ones, but good find.

Comment

International Broadcasts

Here is more. Country: Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia and others!

Name:	1.png
Size:	527.7 KB
ID:	149019

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, on Boomerang (Slovenia) lazy town airs too even Season 4. Yesterday, was episode: Princess Stephanie
              http://www.siol.net/tv-spored.aspx?p2=MY3AOprlNS5%2FkvFZn3E0YA%3D%3D

Comment

International Broadcasts

Reupload of deleted video earlier in thread

Comment

International Broadcasts

I going to request to change the page name to "List of LazyTown's international broadcasts" because there aren't all dubs.

Comment

Re: International Broadcasts

Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia and others!
                    Don't count on it. They aren't dubs.

Comment

Wow, this is so out of my league, but good going guys! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
                        Wow, this is so out of my league, but good going guys! :)
                        Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                          You're very welcome! :)

Comment

-Denmark (Danish): Lazy Town - Playhouse Disney Scandinavia (2007-2009), TV2 Danmark (2006-???), Boomerang Scandinavia (2013-present)
                            Disney aired S1-2. Boomerang broadcasted S1-3; S4 is unconfirmed.
                            S. 4 is confirmed. I have watched them with my own eyes, and got the episodes right here on my harddisk as a solid proof.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                              S. 4 is confirmed. I have watched them with my own eyes, and got the episodes right here on my harddisk as a solid proof.. ;)
                              Oops! Sorry, I thought I added it.

I've been researching, and almost all of the Boomerang channels air the same lineup everyday, so it's safe to say that all Boomerang broadcasters worldwide aired S4.

Comment

Oops! Sorry, I thought I added it.

I've been researching, and almost all of the Boomerang channels air the same lineup everyday, so it's safe to say that all Boomerang broadcasters worldwide aired S4.
                                Yes, that might be true. I also found it funny, when Parviz listed the exact same episode as me, on the same day.
                                Anyway, I have a weird note to add. In the latest airing of season 4, the last and final episode "Mystery of the Pyramid" was never actually shown. I have no clue weather this was a mistake, but it went straight from S04E12 to S01E01 the next day. The sad thing about this, is that we now have to wait 2½ month to see if this was a mistake, or if they actually haven't got that specific episode.. Time will show

Comment

Working...
                                X