General Posts about the episodes Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Posts about the episodes Season 4

I opened a new thread to post comments about the season in general.

I start: For example: I enjoyed "The Last Sportscandy", especially when they use the historical set. But too bad the 1956 set wasn't used very much. But the 1840-set is funny when they use all the characters in that time, also with Bessy on a telegraph and the townhall which is not yet built completely. In my opinion it should has been done a bit different.
    If Robbie grabbed Johnny SportscandySeed in 1840 and takes him back to our time, then wouldn't they all be with no sportscandy at all? How can they know about it? I would prefer if the kids would go back in time and Robbie sneaks back into a time machine. And when they come back to our time then they would notice that the sportscandy is disappeared and Sportacus is never heard of.
    Which also leads to following trivia-questions: What character is Johnny SportscandySeed based on? Is there a fairytale about a guy with a magic stick? Does anyone heard about it?
    I guess the Abraham Lincoln character is a referece to his travel through small towns in 1840 . Was is on a 3.4. something special? An inside joke maybe?

What do you think?

I like the episode "princess Stephanie" the most because of the style of the clothing and the refferens to Robin Hood. You can hear the Robin Hood kind of panflute music when Pixel - in his special robe and stick - is crossing the street just before the vehicle (not sure what it's called) comes along. Also Stephanie's hair is great.

Sometimes I read comments like 'why can't Sportacus take Stephanie away from the castle at the point when he jumps from the castle tower'. At that point you know that there are laws in LazyTown because if Sportacus did saved her he could be prosecuted for kidnapping. So it was a very wise decision ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	princess-steph_snap2397.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.6 KB
ID:	148938
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

On Super RTL today came the episode and I found them nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportastephanie View Post
        On Super RTL today came the episode and I found them nicely done.
        did they broadcast the ep in HD ?
        Gallery

Comment

Re: General Posts about the episodes Season 4

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          did they broadcast the ep in HD ?
          The World May Never KnowClick image for larger version

Name:	tootsie-tootsie-roll-pop-large-10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	149397

Comment

Season 4 didn't get a Christmas episode, did it? Feels like it ended pretty abruptly, unfortunately. I think Princess Stephanie would be my favorite episode from this batch. Her hair definitely was on point. The weirdest episode to me was The Baby Troll, although I like the song from it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
              Season 4 didn't get a Christmas episode, did it? Feels like it ended pretty abruptly, unfortunately. I think Princess Stephanie would be my favorite episode from this batch. Her hair definitely was on point. The weirdest episode to me was The Baby Troll, although I like the song from it.

Comment

Holiday Spirit is from Season 3 yes?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
                  Holiday Spirit is from Season 3 yes?
                  Exactly!

Comment

I love Season 4, it is so much fun and the plots are interesting and the songs are GREAT.

The plots are so much more farfetched than the early seasons though, like a palace appearing from nowhere, the pyramids being delivered, Robbie ending up on the moon.

It just seems like some of the earlier episodes in the earlier seasons were simpler like baking a cake and having it stolen and now there is tonnes of crazy stuff happening.

It's not a ciritcism though, just an obersavation

Comment

in my opinion it was the least good season, but I liked some episodes, like the one Robbie pretends to be a student, the basketball game, and the secret friend episode

Comment

Working...
                      X