Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another music video uploaded in HD by the official channel..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another music video uploaded in HD by the official channel..

Official upload:

Comment

Re: Another music video uploaded in HD by the official channel..

All music videos of the last two seasons are uploaded on the Official LazyTown YouTube channel. A lot of the songs from the first season are also there (lower resolution though, 720p, and some of them have mono sound). What I miss are all the songs from the second season :? Even the 2nd season episode trailers have the first season song instrumentals.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

This is the first time i have been able to get that channel to work!!! That was a great video, and i just loved the intro LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          All music videos of the last two seasons are uploaded on the Official LazyTown YouTube channel. A lot of the songs from the first season are also there (lower resolution though, 720p, and some of them have mono sound). What I miss are all the songs from the second season :? Even the 2nd season episode trailers have the first season song instrumentals.
          Maybe they are afraid of unleashing the masterpieces from S2, in fear of people only listening to them, and not giving any support to the newer ones.. ;)

In all seriousness though, I have wondered the same thing. Seeing a recap of an episode, with a totally different song is just so weird.. Maybe it has something to do with Gut Records.
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Reminds me of the song from Shawn of the Dead.

Comment

Working...
            X