LazyTown frustration thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown frustration thread

Everyone has their moments and say something out of pure frustration when they see something they don't like about LazyTown. Most of them are quite funny. I collected some of the frustrations here that gave me the idea to start this thread.

Here's you change. Post some LazyTown frustrations quotes from yourself or from the netz.

- They could at least update the theme tune. One word. Lazy. #lazytown

- How can Stephanie be ‘new in town’ when they’re already up to the third actress playing her? #lazytown

- Not happy they've changed the Stephanie character and pixel! And the voices what is happening with #lazytown

- All those backflips and frontflips were completley unnecessary

- WAIT... Isn't Stephanie already a princess? She's the mayors daughter for Christ sake. spoiled b**

Click image for larger version  Name:	frustr_lzt.jpg Views:	1 Size:	149.6 KB ID:	152996
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

How about the classic

- Did you guys know that she was arrested for prostitution?

Comment

another classic...

QUOTE by Xizer:

When is LazyTown coming out on Blu-ray?

Gallery

Comment

I remember me saying when I first saw "The Greatest Gift"

Trixie: "What did you have for lunch today?"
        Stephanie: "I had some chicken"

Why not "I had a salad" .
        Do they want the kids to run to KFC with every lunch? ... up-side-down world.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showthread.php?228-Season-3-General-Discussion&p=75409&viewfull=1#post75409
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          Why not "I had a salad" .
          LT ppl know that the most kids don't eat salad...so better they eat chicken instead of...

Gallery

Comment

I've never met anybody who didn't like KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
              I've never met anybody who didn't like KFC.
              Until they've eaten at Popeye's
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

KFC is food coated in glue, never ever again for me, and a lot of money considering you can only eat 2/3 of it, as the other 1/3 is bones.
                For probably the same money I'd rather get Chinese food, I've never thrown out any of that

The person/s that decided a season 3 and 4 Icelandic LazyTown CD didn't need to be made is the biggest source of my LazyTown frustration.
                I would just give up and buy the DVDs, but I can't get past "I.D" on the Elko website
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Comment

I see this one coming back every year in all kinds of different ways but with the same meaning, and don't you dare to say that you haven't thought about it once in the past years by watching all the episodes

"I don't get why they can't figure it is Robbie Rotten who dresses up every time to destroy everyone and then they waste time trying to figure it out when he does it all the time"

Comment

Suspension of disbelief is vital for any great tv show.

Comment

Re: LazyTown frustration thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	Reactions --The Last Sports Candy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	149326

LazyTown Series 4 - The Last Sports Candy

flashstudiosguy
                        The time travel errors here really bite! The time travel laws state only those who travel in time and are at the point where the course of time changes if a person or object is erased should be able to remember them. None of the kids travelled in time,so as far as they're concerned, they should be thinking there were never any trees in Lazytown to start with AND THERE MOST CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T BE FOLIAGE SHOWING WHERE THE TREES WERE IF THERE WERE NO TREES IN LAZYTOWN!

Sarah Bond
                        God, it's a kid's show, calm down. Don't bring your limey crusty doctor who ass logic here. Go watch the lame British redux of Lazytown if you're that into your country. Your pompous tea-drinking ass don't deserve our dank-ass LazyHood!

flashstudiosguy
                        nein excuses!

Comment

lol, what a prime example of the wonderful thing we call "The YouTube Community"...
                          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6406[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6406[/ATTACH]
                              hehe...he/she has a point though...we discussed far more sillier things in the "LT curiosities" thread I guess...the answer is hilarious...enjoyed it
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X