Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown frustration thread

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    hehe...he/she has a point though...we discussed far more sillier things in the "LT curiosities" thread I guess...the answer is hilarious...enjoyed it
    Yes that answer is what made me laugh the most

Comment

lololol
      Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I see this one coming back every year in all kinds of different ways but with the same meaning, and don't you dare to say that you haven't thought about it once in the past years by watching all the episodes

Comment

Haha

Comment

My frustration would be, how did the lake move from seemingly miles away in previous seasons to right up on the outskirts of town for the later episodes? Buildings and walls move around at a whim too for that matter... It must be hard to give directions in this town.

Comment

my frustration is the low participation of pixel and Trixie, and the elimination of Jives in the series.

Comment

Sometimes I see this kind of comments passing by :icon_e_biggrin:

CrystalAvengerAnimations
              I don't seem to have remembered all the extra flips and show off jumps that SPORTICUS did.... I also didn't know how annoying they were... Like, GET ON WITH IT. WE GET IT. YOU CAN DO THAT! WE GOT THAT 20 MINUTES AGO WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED FLIPPING!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	CAA-comment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	149528
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The like to dislike ratio on LazyTown videos. It's like, does it make you feel better about yourself that you're clicking the dislike button? Are you trying to convince yourself that you indeed weren't watching a show for preschoolers and that you *hated* it to the core? I don't dislike videos or comment on them even if I really didn't like them so I don't really understand the rationale behind it.

Comment

STUPID BREAK CHOREOGRAPHY IN SEASON 3. It's really cringe and a waste of song.
                  HOW CHLOE ONLY GOT 23 EPISODES WHILE JULIANNA GETS 79 EPISODES AND A SONG THAT WASN'T EVEN IN AN EPISODE. Everyone worships Juli smh
                  And lastly how LazyTown is promoted with Sportacus as the main character. IT IS STEPHANIE!
                  MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                  X