• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site modifications

Yeah I guess that makes some sense sort of

Comment

I haven't seen any other request lately, and yeah, a donation makes it easier to decide but is not a guarantee for a higher rank.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        I haven't seen any other request lately, and yeah, a donation makes it easier to decide but is not a guarantee for a higher rank.
        Makes sense. Then May I please ask what does it take to become a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
          Makes sense. Then May I please ask what does it take to become a mod?
          The board is so organized and automatic that you probably don't have to do anything as a moderator. We haven't had a moderator for months now, and I did nearly one task per week (remove spam, move posts/threads). If you want to learn and have the time to be here a lot than it's an option. It's always difficult who to trust, but if that person is an active member in the community for months, and I get a good feeling in conversations, I don't have any doubts. For you it's a bit different because I know you for a great part of my life so there would be no problem.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Can you put the first old design into changing design option?

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
              Can you put the first old design into changing design option?
              You mean the style we had in 2013?
              That style had too many bugs and besides that, I can't put that back because it was designed for an older version of this forum.

Comment

You mean the style we had in 2013?
                That style had too many bugs and besides that, I can't put that back because it was designed for an older version of this forum.
                Yes. That's bad, then. I got used to that.
                Will you add more new desgins for our choice?

Comment

Originally posted by SollaMega View Post
                  Yes. That's bad, then. I got used to that.
                  Will you add more new desgins for our choice?
                  I thought you were making one again :icon_question:

Comment

I thought you were making one again :icon_question:
                    No, I am not. But I'm going to do it right away. But could you remind me the size of all 3 part of the head-images?

Comment

Perhaps in settings you could add a blocked words list. What I mean is, on someone's profile, they can type words into the list and those specific words won't appear in a thread or a message.

Comment

So messages would be not be coherent anymore for certain people, causing misinterpretation of said messages? Sounds like a great idea.

Comment

Site modifications

Yeah it would probably be better to censor them rather than omit them.

Comment

Working...
                          X