This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site modifications

Early this year I added some modifications to the site but not all mods were activated yet untill now. Some of them are not quite visible but helps the site's performance, some of them make the site more user friendly. I'm not happy with some of the modifications we had earlier this year or still have, like the LazyShop that no one uses, so you see some come and go ;)
    If you have additions yourself to make the site better you can discuss it here.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Good to see that the site is still getting the attention it deserves :)

Comment

Re: Site modifications

I added a new style "ztech". You can change to it in PC mode, below on the left. It's fully functional. It only needs 5 or more modifications which are not integrated yet, like in the other styles, so few small things are missing.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

To maintain the best possible response time in page loading, the posting of YouTube videos is set to one at this time. So one video per post.

Comment

did someone die cuz everything is quite dark over here...
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
            did someone die cuz everything is quite dark over here...
            I love your positive view of everything :p

Don't worry, I was testing the styles on performance. It will be back to the old GetLazy style by tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of maintenance for the last couple of weeks. Most of the problems on this board are fixed now, also all the notifications of ghost inbox messages are gone now. I hope there wasn't too much inconvience and if there are any other problems with this board just tell us. Enjoy your stay here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pixel_gl.png
Views:	1
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	149818

Comment

In the coming week I'm going to reorganize some forums and threads. So don't panic, don't blame Robbie, and take a better look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deleted_image.png
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	150054

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  In the coming week I'm going to reorganize some forums and threads. So don't panic, don't blame Robbie, and take a better look.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7930[/ATTACH]
                  Okay will do

Comment

Having the true mobile site working is a godsend.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorrie Botten View Post
                      Having the true mobile site working is a godsend.

Thank you.
                      You should have mentioned that earlier. I didn't know it had problems.

Comment

the site was just a default vBulletin skin with no GetLazy CSS work, now it actually looks like the desktop site.

Comment

Nice changes to the site so far. Even one of the newer members became a Mod. Super curious how though

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                            Nice changes to the site so far. Even one of the newer members became a Mod. Super curious how though
                            Making an enormous donation to keep the forum running.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorrie Botten View Post
                              Making an enormous donation to keep the forum running.
                              It just does not make any sense if that were the case though. Cause large donation = mod? How does that equal up to the level of trust to be a mod? I'm not mad just super confused

Comment

Working...
                              X