Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue black or gold white

http://mashable.com/2015/02/26/what-...ck-white-gold/

idk what's going on...it's obviously gold/white...isn't it?
    Gallery

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    http://mashable.com/2015/02/26/what-...ck-white-gold/

idk what's going on...it's obviously gold/white...isn't it?
    I feel like half the world thinks that the other half of the world is ****ing with them, because it is clearly black and blue.

I can maybe understand some confusion with the black due to the imperfect lighting in the picture, but if that is not obviously a shade of blue to you... it just perplexes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      I feel like half the world thinks that the other half of the world is ****ing with them, because it is clearly black and blue.

I can maybe understand some confusion with the black due to the imperfect lighting in the picture, but if that is not obviously a shade of blue to you... it just perplexes me.
      there is no blue at all...seems we see our world in a different way...would you agree that Stephanie's hair is pink?
      Gallery

Comment

blue black or gold white

Don't ask me. You're the one with the messed up rods and cones.

Comment

People see the world differently. What is more perplexing is why some of them get worked up over something insignificant.

Comment

Can not you look so good

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              Don't ask me. You're the one with the messed up rods and cones.
              you are telling me? ...do me a favor and show me the blue/black parts pls

there is a tiny weeny light blue in the white parts though
              Gallery

Comment

blue black or gold white

It is all over the internet, people are arguing about it on the street, and now I just saw this on TV. I suppose this is what they call "first world problems"?

Comment

"How can we drum up business? there are thousands of clothes sellers online you know"
                  "I know! you know how people argue over the internet?"
                  "Yeah, people argue over anything, look at those who say no one's ever been on the moon"
                  "Let's say this thing we've made out of all non breathable man made materials that cost us one pence/cent/euro/whatever to make, and will keep costing the buyer more money as it's dry clean only, is a colour that it clearly isn't and watch people argue! think of all the website traffic and FREE publicity people will give us when they RT the arguement to their friends!"
                  "Woo hoo!"

Proof? = "BACK INSTOCK" as in it sold out LINK

Amazon has some funny comments LINK
                  Not as funny as the laxative gummy bears comments if anyone remembers those.
                  Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                  Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Slown View Post
                    It is all over the internet, people are arguing about it on the street, and now I just saw this on TV. I suppose this is what they call "first world problems"?
                    maybe ppl are tired of the news nowadays...about killing and destroying muslims ...or "refugees" flooding europe and turning it in a average muslim shithole...americans who are going to establish a new war zone amid east europe...or about stupid politicians who waste our taxes for corrupt fail states like Greece...I can't hear it anymore and prefer to talk about colors instead
                    Gallery

Comment

gh

Hi Hello

Comment

I can see blue black and gold white too!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X