Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe Lang Interview With GetLazy (Submissions)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe Lang Interview With GetLazy (Submissions)

I will be interviewing Chloe Lang, the actress who played Stephanie in seasons three and four, on behalf of getlazy soon and I wanted to start this thread to invite you all to submit questions to be asked during the interview. You can ask any that you want, though I will filter out overly personal or inappropriate questions. I cannot guarantee that there will be time for every single question, and I will be giving Chloe and her mother the right to reject any questions as well. If you feel comfortable, post your name and location to be read during the interview.

Submissions will be open until February 18th.

Chloe Lang Interview 2015

- How did you feel when you got chosen to play to character Stephanie.
    - Do you always have fun when u shoot LazyTown episodes on set.
    - Is it weird when u act with characters that are mostly puppets.
    - Are U ever gonna make a series 5 of LazyTown. If so how is is it gonna be different without Magnus.
    - Chloe do u feel like U live the character Stephanie akl most every day.
    - How does it feel like to have lots of fans & how do u feel when u inspire children & adults alike to eat healthy & stay fit.
    -Chloe in your opion do u think LazyTown would Make more seasons of the show.
    - Will U play the role of stephanie on the next seasons of LazyTown.
    - Do you live in the U.S. If you do what state do U live in.

Jobe, Modesto California USA

Comment

How did you get in contact with these guys? Can I get in contact with them? It would sure be nice to do an interview with Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
        How did you get in contact with these guys? Can I get in contact with them? It would sure be nice to do an interview with Chloe.
        Hey Saltren. In Mani's case, I have known him for many years. In Chloe's case, as I said, her mother wanted to get in contact with me. I understand your position, but I can't exactly just start giving out people's contact information. What I can do is speak to them on your direct behalf, so if you'd like to take adtvanage of that, post some questions for Chloe.

Comment

Oh my! (Milford) haha that's cool. So here are some questions:

-How’s working on Green Screens?
          -What is your favorite episode? (From season 3 & 4)
          -How you feeling to hear you in other language?
          -Wich puppet is your favorite?
          -Was LazyTown your favorite TV Show before you enter to it?
          -What things in the costume of Stephanie changed for you?
          -Have you ever talked with Julianna Mauriello?

Comment

- In which countries would you like to visit?
            - Do you want to continue to work as an actress?
            - What do you remember most from the shooting LazyTown and stay in Iceland?
            - What are the difficulties you have encountered while working on the show?
            - You've got a lot of fans around the world. Would you like to talk with each of them?
            - Agreed to you to be a friend to someone who lives in another country and don't know very well your language?
            - How is the motto in life do you use? Does it help you in all things?

Ira, Novokuznetsk Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              I was contacted by Chloe's mother
              Your reputation proceeds you ;)

Will spend all of Thursday thinking of questions, as I am crazy busy tomorrow.

I was going to say "Have you got any LazyTown merch with your face on it?" but I think I've only seen her on vitamin bottles. For a laugh she might've bought those, I know I would :) I guess that's my first question.

Originally posted by sportafake View Post
              What things in the costume of Stephanie changed for you?
              I'm guessing you mean "Did they alter clothes like; the Stephanie dress, the outfit from the Snow Monster episode etc to fit her? or did they replicate them in her size?". I like that question, but maybe a better one would be "How did they get the X18's to fit your feet?" after all, they probably have the costumes on file for them to make a size down, but the shoes aren't made anymore, lots of sock padding I'm guessing.
              You inspired my next question though, "Did you have a favourite costume?"

Nope, can't think of anything other than "Have you got any LazyTown merch with your face on it?" and "Did you have a favourite costume?".
              I would ask "We're you VERY SURPRISED (in joke) that the show had an adult following?" but if she also says "I was disturbed" then that would make the tone of the interview less fun, so maybe not.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
                You could always drop her a line on Facebook If you just want to say hi. https://m.facebook.com/ChloeMaxLang?_rdr

Comment

- What five words do you think most describe you?
                  - Where did you grow up and what was it like?

- How did you hear the news that you got the role of Stephanie? Where was that and what was you first reaction to that?
                  - If you could go back in time would you decide to play the role of Stephanie again?
                  - What was your biggest mistake on the set during filming the LazyTown episodes and what was the people's response to that?
                  - Who are the ones you got closest with on the set?
                  - Can you speak icelandic?
                  - What did you liked most in your role of Stephanie: acting, singing, dancing or something else?
                  - Most of us think you're acting as good as Julianna (the previous Stephanie) but some think otherwise. Can you handle those criticism well? Do you have a mentor to help you with situations like that?
                  - You have done LazyTown live shows. What live show was your favorite and why?

- What is your favorite color?
                  - What type of music do you like?
                  - What do you want to be when you grow up?
                  - Where is your favorite place in the world?
                  - What animal would you most like to have as a pet?
                  - What are your 3 favourite internet sites?

LP & Charly
                  from Amsterdam

Comment

Do you have a happiest moment when you´re stay on production?
                    Katya Hernández from San Salvador, El Salvador.

Comment

Update: Submissions will be closed on February 18th, so make sure to get your questions in before that time.

The interview will be held on February 25th.

Comment

Sounds promising'm already looking forward to the interview

Comment

Random questions I pulled out my brain, some are ok, some are banal, lol:

Are you more Cooking By The Book? Or by the Microwave?
                          Favourite fruit? did you try any fruits you hadn't before thanks to LazyTown? (I know LZT inspired me personally to try Watermelon, so she might've been inspired somehow.)
                          Favourite LZT song?
                          Sportacus is a superhero, and "Lang" makes me think of Lana Lang of Superman fame, so what powers would Chloe the superhero have?
                          Same question as Mani I guess, any LZT songs on your music device of choice? or not as they were just a fun part of the job?

Any bands or artists us lot might not have heard of, but you like and you want to recommend?
                          Any Brothers or Sisters? (do we know that about her? I honestly don't).
                          Been recognised on the street at all since LazyTown? would you find being recognised fun? or intimidating?
                          Cats or Dogs?
                          Do you play an instrument? if no, any you'd like to play?
                          Favourite Cartoon? / Disney movie?
                          Favourite musical?
                          I was going to ask who she'd be on Stars In Their Eyes, but apparently that doesn't air in America! (d'oh)

Favourite dance move?
                          Favourite dance? Samba, Jive etc, or dance genre? ballroom, latin, hip hop etc.
                          Which is most flexible, you? or a rubber band? (made myself laugh XD)
                          I imagine there's many hours per day involved in becoming a dancer and then maintaining that standard, are you dancing and training everyday? how do you relax afterwards?
                          Are you active enough dance wise that you can eat what you want, junk food etc, and you'll burn it off? or do you regulate your food intake?
                          Do you watch Dancing With The Stars? any favourite professionals?

No need for me to sign off with my name

Comment

- Do you want to play as hero in other films?
                            - Which songs do you like from Season 1 and 2?
                            - What was the hardest episode for you?
                            - Do you know Icelandic language?
                            - Do you know about Afram Latibaer and Glanni Glappur i Latabaer?
                            - What do you think about our forum?
                            - When did you meet Magnus?
                            - Which song was harder to sing?

Parviz, from Tajikistan! :)

Comment

Can't believe I forgot to ask both Mani and Chloe what the official last episode they recorded was

Comment

Working...
                              X