Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mani Svavarsson Interview With GetLazy (Submissions)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catbooks View Post
    What's your favourite LazyTown song?
    What's yours?

Comment

Mani Svavarsson Interview 2015

No one's lazy in Lazytown, & always a way,life can be a surprise, never say never, & etc

Comment

Re: Mani Svavarsson Interview 2015

Hi Mani. Before my question, I'd like to say that my first introduction to lazy town was on international talk like a pirate day. The kids and I went to the computer to find things on pirates and we ended up finding something that was equivalent to dance dance revolution to you are a pirate. Well for seven years that song stuck in my head before even know what lazy town was, so years later I was taking care of This little girl and I was trying to explain what dance dance Revolution was. I showed her and we found you are a pirate and then we start watching lazy town and the rest is history. That song was stuck in my head for years. Thank you. But I do love the songs from LazyTown. So my question is, when you get the episode, what is the process of the song making? Does Magness help write it or do you write and put the music to it? How does the whole process go and how long does it usually take you to come up with a song?

Comment

Questions:
          - What is your favourite song from LazyTown?
          - How many times do you spend to make songs?
          - What do you make first, song or lyrics?
          - Do you help to make LazyTown episode?
          - Do you like work in LazyTown with Magnus?

ParvizHalimov from Tajikistan!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your submissions so far. Submissions will remain open until Sunday 11:59pm MST (ca. 25 hours from now). Please post your questions before that time.

Also, I cannot guarantee that all questions will be asked. It depends on how much time Mani is willing to donate for this interview. I will also be giving Mani the right to refuse any questions if he wants to, though I don't see any so far that I would expect to be refused.

More info will soon be given about when to expect this interview to be completed and released.

Comment

Was it your first choice to become a musician?
              How old were you when you became a musician?
              Did you take lessons to become that good in making music or are you a natural talent?
              Who was your role model?
              What is your all time favorite song?
              What is your all time favorite artist?
              What kind of musicians (or bands) did you play with, anyone famous?
              Do you have a music band now or do you play music with someone?
              How old were you when you made your first song?
              Have you played instruments other than keyboards?
              What kind of music do you listen to right now?
              What do you think of the music of today?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                What's yours?
                Galaxy :)

Comment

Thanks for all of your questions guys. Submissions are now closed.

Comment

On behalf of the get lazy community, I would like to speak for them all that we thank you for having us ask questions to mani the Lazytown music composer. Even tho he can't answer or refuse to answer our questions. It gives all of us assurance on what will happen to LazyTown as we know it. Thank You mani for taking & answering our questions on the topics of LazyTown & yourself. Thank you to this person who's on the LazyTown production team for helping us take our questions to mani.

Comment

Well, thank you, but I am sorry to say that I am not on the LazyTown production team. I am just a fan like everybody else here.

Comment

Still thank you for doing this for all of us. To reprasent us to mani

Comment

The interview will be conducted on Friday. I do not feel comfortable giving out a solid date for when it will be released, but it will be as soon as possible after that.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

If anybody would like to volunteer to help doing the transcription of the interview once it is ready, I'd be okay with that. You'd need to be quite good with English, including spelling and grammar. PM me if you'd like to help.

Comment

I've just got off the line with Mani, and I and happy to report that the interview went very well. I think all of your questions were answered and then some. Again, I don't feel comfortable giving a release date, but expect the interview to be around 2 hours long when it does come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X