Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The mine song UK alternate

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
    I couldn't make remixes with FL Studio. I saw many buttons and instruments. I have FL Studio 9.0. So anyone can help me?
    Don't worry, all you need is a Soundgoodizer plugin for FL Studio!! And that's it! Realy! No joke!
    here's a tutorial on how to become Armin van Buuren in just under two minutes (in Russian, so you could get it right)
    http://cutsberry.com/albums/20150111...etx5dSl6x.webm

Comment

Lazypooky, Could you please give me a step by step guide on how to create my own megamix? I would really love to but I just don't know how to.

Comment

Step 1: Invent the universe.

Seriously though, It's all about the transitions. If you can make songs flow smoothly into each other, the rest more or less falls together. You are probably better off ordering your songs to fit as naturally as possible instead of having a specific order that you want and try to force them to work. For example, you want songs A, B, C, and D in your megamix. Song A mixes well with song C, song C with D, and D with B. You should order your songs as A-C-D-B. You might have to get pretty creative to make things work, including producing some imitation beats/instruments or engineering an acapella track as best as you can. Depending on how many tracks you want to fit in to the megamix, you need to consider how long each track should be featured. If you are only going to use a few songs, they can usually be featured for a bit longer. If you are going to feature many tracks, you should try to keep their length somewhat short. Maybe 30 seconds to a minute per song. If you are going to be using many tracks, you should also try the best you can to use the most important parts of the song, which is usually the chorus. However, a good flow is more important than these, so if you have to sacrifice a good length by making a track a little shorter or longer than the rest to make it flow well, that's just what you've gotta do. Just experiment. Some things will fit together really well, and some you will probably have to work on a bit.

Comment

Thanks for the help. How do you make an imitation beat? What program would you recommend using?

Comment

Re: The mine song UK alternate

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
            Thanks for the help. How do you make an imitation beat? What program would you recommend using?
            This would be interesting to know

Comment

Working...
            X