The mine song UK alternate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mine song UK alternate

I messed about on audacity for a bit and quickly made this. What do you guys think?

https://mega.co.nz/#!hFYCXRZB!S_xATB...HfQDQ2Zyk StOo

Re: The mine song UK alternate

I actually made one of those awhile ago, except with the US audio. Well, as the saying goes, "The early bird catches the word." ;)

Comment

Cool. That's nice to know. I will be making more instrumental tracks with backing vocals soon and will upload them to youtube. In the meantime, check out my wake up instrumental with backing vocals.

Comment

Oooh, this is very good!

Comment

Well done with the mix of The Mine Song.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks! It was only a quick job but it was fun to make.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you make your remixes? What programs do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by saltren90 View Post
              How do you make your remixes? What programs do you use?
              I believe Pooky uses FL Studio, but I think it would be better for her to answer herself

Comment

I will look up this FL studio thing and I might get it if it is good.

Comment

I couldn't make remixes with FL Studio. I saw many buttons and instruments. I have FL Studio 9.0. So anyone can help me?

Comment

I will look up this FL studio thing and I might get it if it is good.
                    I started with BPM Studio and some simple audio editing software, I can't remember the names, I believe one of them was Soundprobe. Later Cool Edit Pro 2.1, the last update of it (which is now called Adobe Audition) to edit audio and FL Studio 4 for making music, that was like 10 years ago. Now I still use Cool Edit Pro. Although it isn't updated since 2003 I like the simplicity and it does what it needs to do, editing audio. I made the full LazyTown Megamix with only that piece of editing software. I recommend to use Adobe Audition and not Cool Edit Pro if you are a starter. Also you have the free audacity and Sony Acid Pro audio editors but I have never used it.

For making music I still use FL Studio, now it's version 11. That is professional software and you need some time to learn it, probably a few months, to make some quality music. There is a full manual and you need to study on it to understand.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I will try and use cool edit pro. I do know a lot about sound editing as it is one of my lessons in college along with other lessons like 3d modelling etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Or I might use one of the other options. How did you do the transitions in between each song?

Comment

I will try and use cool edit pro. I do know a lot about sound editing as it is one of my lessons in college along with other lessons like 3d modelling etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Or I might use one of the other options. How did you do the transitions in between each song?
                        I've tried using Cool Edit just now, surprisingly I caught onto it pretty fast! Trying to figure that out too, haha

Comment

At some point in life, somewhere in 2011, I tried to add the song "We Will Be Friends" somewhere in the megamix, along with a few other songs I didn't add the first time.
                          Here are the 3 Cool Edit Pro project files (friends-mix1.ses, friends-mix2.ses and a final .ses file). If you have installed Cool Edit Pro you can open these project session files and see in the multitrack view the results.

Friends in megamix.zip 37.1 MB
                          https://mega.co.nz/#!mMcHjTgB!bIfm6J...8hQMoqgqkZVV-g

I used a lot of project session files and used/combined the audio results in another project session (and finally all the parts in one big megamix project session), and small audio fragments, just to make the transition smoother. It's a lot of work sometimes but the results are great. It's like a puzzle.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            At some point in life, somewhere in 2011, I tried to add the song "We Will Be Friends" somewhere in the megamix, along with a few other songs I didn't add the first time.
                            Here are the 3 Cool Edit Pro project files (friends-mix1.ses, friends-mix2.ses and a final .ses file). If you have installed Cool Edit Pro you can open these project session files and see in the multitrack view the results.

I used a lot of project session files and used/combined the audio results in another project session (and finally all the parts in one big megamix project session), and little audio fragments, just to make the transition smoother. It's a lot of work sometimes but the results are great. It's like a puzzle.
                            Woah, cool! Thanks pooky!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

I used a lot of project session files and used/combined the audio results in another project session (and finally all the parts in one big megamix project session), and small audio fragments, just to make the transition smoother. It's a lot of work sometimes but the results are great. It's like a puzzle.
                              I installed Adobe Audition 3.0. Do you have projects to AA?

Comment

Working...
                              X