Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first venture into music editing ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first venture into music editing ever....

https://soundcloud.com/catbooks/lazy...ish-cd-version
    And of course, it's LazyTown related
    I did this in audacity in about 20 minutes using the American studio version and British TV version, any suggestions on what I could do to improve? I have done audio editing before, but never music editing.

Re: My first venture into music editing ever....

Sounds pretty good, except for the person doing Stingy ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Sounds pretty good, except for the person doing Stingy ;)
      You can have your own opinions
      I grew up with that Stingy, so I prefer him. I do like the American version, but I'm used to this one, so I had to do it

Comment

I always wonder why you guys have different dubs for your english speaking countries (how many are out there?....Australian, Uk, US?)....we got one bloody dub over here for 3 german speaking countries even though the Germans, the Austrians and the Swiss have their own vocabulary, spelling, grammar and dialect...is it really that disturbing for an US-American listening to an UK-dub?
        Gallery

Comment

We had to listen to flemish-dutch dubs for years! that's torturing. I know how americans must feel hearing the UK dub.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            We had to listen to flemish-dutch dubs for years! that's torturing. I know how americans must feel hearing the UK dub.
            I know some Dutch, and the Flemish Dutch dub dosenr sound that bad to me. What's so bad about it?

Comment

This sounds pretty good

Comment

Working...
              X