Stupid Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Virus

Scientists in the U.S. discovered a virus that actually makes people more stupid.

It's called ATCV-1 and was initially only known to appear in algae, but now researchers believe the virus may be transferred to humans through DNA.

James Van Etten, William Allington Distinguished Professor of Plant Pathology and a co-director of the Nebraska Center for Virology, says the green algae is 'very common among inland bodies of fresh water such as lakes and ponds.'
    http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/1...6pLid%3D561218
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Re: Stupid Virus

I think I must have a really bad infection of that stuff! :p

Comment

I'll tell you who has that virus, my soon to be ex employer.

My workplace is being knocked down January 31st, meaning I lose my job but lets not go there.
      The stupid part is, it's being knocked down, right? got that? I get a message saying "make sure every room is spotless as you will be the last one to leave the building"... WHY??!!????!?? would any of you make sure a building was clean if you knew it was going to be knocked down?
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post

My workplace is being knocked down January 31st, meaning I lose my job but lets not go there.
        The stupid part is, it's being knocked down, right? got that? I get a message saying "make sure every room is spotless as you will be the last one to leave the building"... WHY??!!????!?? would any of you make sure a building was clean if you knew it was going to be knocked down?
        We can't have that debris looking all dirty from ex-employees now can we
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post

The wrecking ball might get caught on some dust or a piece of paper!

Comment

lol. Checking for people I could understand, checking for hazardous materials I could understand, but nope, cleanliness, genuinely baffling.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
            X