Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Stephanie's Legs Naturally Colored Pink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are Stephanie's Legs Naturally Colored Pink?

Bruh, they're leggings.

Comment

The real reason why the girls playing Stephanie wear tights, is the same reason most dancers wear tights. It is for protection. For example if Stephanie was to do her trademark move of the splits on the studio floor with bare legs, she could get some nasty friction burns. As well as protecting the legs the tights make them smoother and more slippy, which makes a lot of the dance moves easier.

As to why she wears them with almost every costume, it is probably for speed and convenience. Filming Lazy Town involves a lot of costume changes and it saves time to keep the tights on, after all tights are not the easiest garment to get on and off quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Estellea View Post
        Bruh, they're leggings.
        Seconded. They're a dancing staple.

Originally posted by VenomPacifier View Post
        Would this imply her legs are naturally green in Afram?

Queen of colored legs.
        We stan a green legged queen!

Comment

Originally posted by RobHomeboy94 View Post
          This is just a thought I had and it's something I noticed when I watched the show when it was new.

Are Stephanie's legs supposed to be naturally colored pink? Of course I know that it's pink tights, but she's always wearing them with her regular outfit, with her pajamas, her soccer uniform and probably with her exercise clothing.

Is it just thought of as part of the costume or is it intentional that her legs are supposed to be pink all the time?

Not trying to sound creepy, just a curious thought I had. It seems weird is all.
          she has pink leggings.

Comment

Working...
          X