Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative review newspaper adventure show 2014 ævintyri i latabae

Re: Latibaer adventure show 2014

Magnús talked about a negative judgment that Latibær received in the newspaper Fréttablaðið.

http://nutiminn.is/magnus-scheving-h...kvaedum-domum/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Magnus_Scheving_2_cropped.jpg Views:	2 Size:	258.1 KB ID:	150229

Magnús Scheving was a guest of Loga Bergmann in the episode Logi á Stöð 2 á föstudagskvöld. Magnús and Logi discussed, among other things, the Latibær Show in the National Theater.

"I decided to close the 20th anniversary of Latibær with a great show," Magnús said. "This is a great show. I and Rúnar [Freyr Gíslason] ran the play - Rúnar did great work. This was a major show, she's incredibly cool."

Logi and Magnús discussed the reviews that the show had received, and Magnus appeared in the two-star judgment of Fréttablaðið:

Magnus:
    We received great reviews from some places, and one judgment was very good. But this (judgment of Fréttablaðið) is bad written, noisy, this and that and so on.

It was like when adults talk to children: "Guys, don't panic. Stop jumping and entertain yourself. "

Bored, old people. So these were the judges, I just laughed at this. The kids had a great time.
    Attached Files
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

TWO stars?! Wow, there's no pleasing some people.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      TWO stars?! Wow, there's no pleasing some people.
      Bored, old people.

Although, only based on one bad review in a newspaper they decided to not released the play. I don't buy that. Where are the good and very good judgements?
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I heard that it didn't get very good reviews overall. Never actually looked into it myself, though

Comment

According to Magnus it had "great reviews from some places, and one judgment was very good". Maybe he exaggerated a tiny bit.
          Someone go to Texas and ask him, I heard he's on vacation there now :p

Comment

Working...
          X