New episodes on Sprout TV or not - Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New episodes on Sprout TV or not - Season 3

Ok so I don't know if it means anything, and sprout has not sent me my answer but on the LazyTown part of the site it says ow watch the new eps 7am week days.
    I don't know how long it was there or when it starts but I'd say let's keep a look out. If anyone has any other info...PLEASE POST! I MUST SEE!

Re: New eps?

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
    Ok so I don't know if it means anything, and sprout has not sent me my answer but on the LazyTown part of the site it says ow watch the new eps 7am week days.
    I don't know how long it was there or when it starts but I'd say let's keep a look out. If anyone has any other info...PLEASE POST! I MUST SEE!
    It says '..new adventures..' That means every episode ever made. If you haven't seen the first episode yet, the one made in 2004, than it's new for you, so 'a new adventure' . The picture on sprout with that textline is about a year old ;)
    No one knows about the season 4 when it's coming on tv I guess. Info is nowhere to be found.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      It says '..new adventures..' That means every episode ever made. If you haven't seen the first episode yet, the one made in 2004, than it's new for you, so 'a new adventure' . The picture on sprout with that textline is about a year old ;)
      No one knows about the season 4 when it's coming on tv I guess. Info is nowhere to be found.
      I'll say.

Comment

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
        it says ow watch the new eps 7am week days.
        I don't know how long it was there.
        Been there since May 2013.

Comment

Re: Anyone wanna take a guess?

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
          I've started to ask around to find out if there are plans to release the play on DVD. Hopefully I'll get a solid answer.
          Can you ask if they know about s4? Cause that's the big question. Ive called everyone
          And emailed any contacts and still, no one knows...

Comment

Anyone wanna take a guess?

Yeah it's pretty much the same story for me. When I get home I can see if I can get hold of someone from Sprout or Turner that might know. Should be any time though.

Comment

I'll give Sprout a call tomorrow morning and will just get transferred until someone knows the answer. Hopefully it won't take long.

Comment

Anyone wanna take a guess?

"The Last Sportscandy" airs on Sunday, September 21st. "Let's Go To The Moon" has already aired, likely on Sunday, September 14th. Episodes will continue to air on Sundays.

The woman who I spoke to said that airtimes were not available, but I looked at Sprout's schedule and it looks like LazyTown airs at noon (mountain time).

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                  "The Last Sportscandy" airs on Sunday, September 21st. "Let's Go To The Moon" has already aired, likely on Sunday, September 14th. Episodes will continue to air on Sundays.

The woman who I spoke to said that airtimes were not available, but I looked at Sprout's schedule and it looks like LazyTown airs at noon (mountain time).
                  I've been watching sprout. Three have been no new eps. It airs 2:00 est for me. Wait they've been airing on Sundays? Because I didn't see anything new.

Comment

I recorded Sunday and it wasn't new.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                      I recorded Sunday and it wasn't new.
                      Yes, I'm not entirely sure that it was on Sunday, and neither was the Sprout lady. I asked if any had been aired before today, and her response was something like..

I am seeing an episode called "Let's Go To The Moon", but it is not showing a date. That one could have already aired.

Comment

We should check the NBC listing. I haven't seen a plot synopsis yet for this week. It's sat 12:00 est

Comment

It's "The Lazy Cup". I suppose a new one could have aired at a 7am slot when I was sleeping.

Comment

Either worldwide publicity is crap or new episodes have yet to air.
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                              Either worldwide publicity is crap or new episodes have yet to air.
                              Well, I don't think they aired yet, unfortunately. Idk why though. And I wish at least we had info on when.

Comment

Working...
                              X