Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Lazytown story

My story:
    When I've seen LT first it was 2010. Primarily I dislike show but my neighbour recomended to buy DVD. BTW, I did it. My first episode where I saw was "Cry Dinosaur" in Russian language. In Russian version the episode's titled like this: "Ужасный Динозавр". After that I liked songs and learned how to sing. Then I liked very very much and it resulted to buy Season 2 DVD. On that moment I didn't know about YT. Far from all of them I started watch them on YT. The first song when I watch it on YT it was "We Got Energy" in MultiLanguages. I liked it and I wanted to make like this video. When I learned "how to create a video" I started to load them into the YouTube. I wanna say "Thank You" for my fantasy which it brought me to make new super-qualitical videos and editions in my channel. And also thank you for my all friends from VK, GL, YT, and FC that they helped to me.

Note:
    YT - YouTube www.youtube.com
    GL - GetLazy www.getlazy.net
    FC - Facebook www.facebook.com
    VK - Vkontake www.vk.com

Comment

I would watch it when I was younger and then eventually grew out of it but like just recently at school we were talking about shows we watched as kids and I said The Wiggles and LazyTown were my favs as kids and so I like listened to the theme song that day I got home from school and it brought back so many memories and I realized it is not just a kids show it is very entertaining and I do enjoy it a lot I also think the music pulled me back in I am now watching the whole series

Comment

Back in March this year, I suddenly decided to search Google for LazyTown. I'd never particularly watched it when I was younger, but my sister had, although I had little to no knowledge of it. I took a look at the Wikipedia page, and saw its opening and closing songs, "Welcome to LazyTown", and "Bing Bang". I didn't remember either of these, so looked up the first. As you know, the first episode is also called "Welcome to LazyTown", and this is the video I clicked on. After the theme song ended, the episode began and I didn't click away. I watched the first episode, then another, and I was hooked. I ended up binging the whole of the first series in two weeks or so. From then there was no escape, and I've been a full-on fan since.
        One thing I do remember was being amazed at the increase in budget for the second series. The all-new sets, new props, the vamped up CG all impressed me compared to the first.

So that's my story. I happened to decide to watch an episode one day, and I'm absolutely glad I did.

Comment

I think it began in high school during summer, somehow I saw the show on Nick Jr. Easily captivated by Sportacus and Robbie Rotten, and then the rest of the cast, the colorful setting, and the catchy music all had their hooks in me. I got several of the DVDs (still have them) but after a while they stopped showing new episodes on TV. I tried looking at the original stage play but at the time it was just too off-putting for me. My enthusiasm went dormant... Until the past few months, something got me thinking about LazyTown again. This time when I watched the stage plays I found them a lot more interesting. And this time I got to see seasons 3 and 4! New music! It's nice to be back in it again.

Comment

I don't really remember my whole story, considering it was part of my early childhood. But in elementary school I loved going on the Nick Jr. website and playing the games on it and watching videos on it. I learned about LazyTown that way. And oh man, I remember going to a doctors office (or something) and I tried to jump like Sportacus in the opening. Yep, I'm pretty sure Sportacus was my favorite LazyTown character. XD He still is, but I also like Robbie Rotten.

Years later I discovered the "We are Number One" meme and I got back into LazyTown that way and it's now one of my main fandoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Times Time View Post
              I don't really remember my whole story, considering it was part of my early childhood. But in elementary school I loved going on the Nick Jr. website and playing the games on it and watching videos on it. I learned about LazyTown that way. And oh man, I remember going to a doctors office (or something) and I tried to jump like Sportacus in the opening. Yep, I'm pretty sure Sportacus was my favorite LazyTown character. XD He still is, but I also like Robbie Rotten.

Years later I discovered the "We are Number One" meme and I got back into LazyTown that way and it's now one of my main fandoms.
              Welcome to the forum. I'm happy to see that the RR meme craze is bringing in some new people.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                Welcome to the forum. I'm happy to see that the RR meme craze is bringing in some new people.
                Yeah. Robbie Rotten seems to be loved by the community. Heck, he was the reason I got back into LazyTown!

Comment

Working...
                X