X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girl Meets World

Nice!
    Originally posted by hlazytownero View Post
    Definitivamente, esta chica (incluso hace casi seis años atrás) era - y sigue siendo - una verdadera caja de sorpresas de talentos increíbles:

(La interpretación hecha sobre la guitarra es excelente también, en particular entre 3:40 y 4:41, bravo !!)

Comment

:trip

Comment

Good for Sabrina, and the rest of the gang too (including a little phrase in spanish, ;)):

Comment

gosh theater looks like so much fun!!
          Good for Sabrina, and the rest of the gang too (including a little phrase in spanish, ;)):

Comment

I--L-O-V-E-D--I-T!!

I thought it could be boring but it was not: Sabrina was "Sabrina" and in the middle of classical answers and reactions implied by this kind of situations, partly targeted advertising (obviously) and partly artistic promotion, she reached an amazing cool atmosphere of sincerity, spontaneity, simplicity and warmth, that whole session passed rapidly and inadvertently (besides, of those beautiful blue eyes). I love her short greetings in many languages, her short english lessons and, of course, a final mention to what I love most.

https://www.facebook.com/sabrinacarp...f_t=live_video

Comment

I loved the last part, at 2:09, lol!:

Comment

She said she blew off a few dance classes for that guy....lol She is very beautiful and talented...I love music videos..thanks for sharing
                I loved the last part, at 2:09, lol!:

Comment

Girl Meets World is the best Disney Channel Original Series that has aired in a long time

Comment

Ok. It had to happen sometime.

A (possible) final lesson in life must be learned: let things go.

It's not easy to explain or to understand it completely and to apply it's not easy either.
                    I think it's necessary to accept and keep the good things/moments obtained in the middle and let time allows us to forget the bad things/moments or all the good that we thought that it could become.

"Grow Up," they call it.

At the end of the day that's what it was about.

Comment

Sucks that this show got cancelled

Comment

Working...
                      X