LazyTown at Comic-Con San Diego 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown at Comic-Con San Diego 2014

I want to apologize to anyone I pissed on yesterday, i took to drinking some hard liquor and feeling a little down on myself, I said some dumb things I regret now saying.... some offensive nonsensical bantering. sorry to anyone I offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
      I want to apologize to anyone I pissed on yesterday, i took to drinking some hard liquor and feeling a little down on myself, I said some dumb things I regret now saying.... some offensive nonsensical bantering. sorry to anyone I offended.
      No way... Big Bang Theory sucks ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        No way... Big Bang Theory sucks ;)
        I was out of line... it wasn't my place to point any lazy-scout out... I effed up and im sorry

Comment

A few shots from SD Comic Con today. Lots more to come with all of our wonderful fans. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for free photos, autographs and exclusive Lazytown / Comic Con Giveaways. See you there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	10557340_772243952796743_5358726061836712158_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	148671

Name:	10489878_772243879463417_5061660696929417270_n.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	148672

https://www.facebook.com/energyprodu...e=1&permPage=1

- - - Updated - - -

Name:	10389296_772243909463414_279539786597966449_n.jpg
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	148673

Comment

It's moments like this that make everything worth it...We debated where to park for Comic Con and ended up very far away for some reason. Instead of moving closer we got out and came across this gentleman. With utter disbelieve he started at us as we approached him. He then proceeded to very emotionally tell us about how Lazytown took him out of a very bad, dark place in his life and helped him change his life completely. He started to take care of himself and his whole outlook on life began to change. His story was very amazing and way too long to post but it was by far my favorite, most rewarding moment of the entire weekend. It's so special to be at the right place at the right time for each other.
            https://www.facebook.com/energyprodu...389706/?type=1

Name:	10524311_772980989389706_8325480694116424722_n(2).jpg
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	148676

Comment

Lazytown and Star Wars how did they know I was working on a new one hehe

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post80596
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

man...4 pics with the same pose....that's boring...I wouldn't say anything against the kid but his father could be more imaginative
                Gallery

Comment

There is a whole lot more pics with some of their fans at their facebook page....
                  https://www.facebook.com/energyproductionsllc?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                    man...4 pics with the same pose....that's boring...I wouldn't say anything against the kid but his father could be more imaginative
                    I agree, and doesn't he look old, I read in an interview that Magnus said Sportacus was supposed to be a young man! but he's sold the company so I suppose they could hire Mick Jagger if they wanted to.

That kid is always there, he isn't in the tv show, why is he always there? I'll answer my own question, nepotism.

Personal thing, I hope Steph isn't wearing nail polish in series 4, I don't like the ageing up of young girls, even in a mild way like that.
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                      That kid is always there, he isn't in the tv show, why is he always there? I'll answer my own question, nepotism.
                      I also wondered about that... and yes, it may be nepotism, but LazyTown is a kid's show and other kids will more easily relate to a kid.
                      A kid in a Sportacus outfit would be even more of a drawcard to other little kids at a convention where they are bewildered and even frightened by all the sights and sounds.
                      So yeah... I guess I'm Ok with it. I am more interested in the contractual relationship between Energy Productions and Turner now.

Comment

meh...I would agree when he's planning to get him a role at LT or something but that's unlikely...I think it's more a thing like "Daaaaad...can you take me to your next Sportacus performance again pleeeeeease...I love it !!!"...a loving dad can't refuse that ;)
                        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                          I also wondered about that... and yes, it may be nepotism, but LazyTown is a kid's show and other kids will more easily relate to a kid.
                          A kid in a Sportacus outfit would be even more of a drawcard to other little kids at a convention where they are bewildered and even frightened by all the sights and sounds.
                          So yeah... I guess I'm Ok with it. I am more interested in the contractual relationship between Energy Productions and Turner now.
                          Oh do children go to comic con? being an outsider, I thought it was just a place collectors and scalpers bought merchandise and then sat in big rooms talking to writers of various tv shows.

Originally posted by Buzz
                          I think it's more a thing like "Daaaaad...can you take me to your next Sportacus performance again pleeeeeease...I love it !!!"...a loving dad can't refuse that
                          I guess so.

Comment

Oh do children go to comic con?
                            Why yes they do.

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                              Why yes they do.
                              ha :)

Comment

nice natural smile here...

Name:	1532022_731671883563883_942294261483382195_o.jpg
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	148680

Name:	austin-powers-4-not-yet-confirmed-64254-470-75.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB