So it's been about five years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's been about five years

Since I was on here. I remember I used to go on here allll the time, and then this place kind of died when LT did, which was sad. I'm wondering who is still on here that I remember? I used to love coming on here, and I remember the Teamspeak and everything, and I guess I randomly remembered about this place.

So hi. :)

Re: So it's been about five years

Hi There! I only arrived after you!

Comment

Yellow! :) you can never have too many UK fans on the board *waves tiny imaginary flag*
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Hi, LazyGary. *waves* It's always lovely to see new faces. :)

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        Yellow! :) you can never have too many UK fans on the board *waves tiny imaginary flag*
        Hello! It is nice to see other UKers floating around. And I remember you! I remember lots of other people as well, and loads of random stuff from here. When I heard there was more LT, I figured I had to log back in on here, because I used to have so much fun. At risk of sounding sappy or whatever, chatting, etc on here really made me happy, because it took my mind off a load of crap I had going on in the real world. How could I not come back?

Comment

Originally posted by AgentKJ View Post
          At risk of sounding sappy or whatever, chatting, etc on here really made me happy, because it took my mind off a load of crap I had going on in the real world. How could I not come back?
          My feelings exactly

Comment

Cool, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Do many of the people who were here aaaages ago, still come on here?

Comment

Off the top of my head, the people I see most including/excluding myself are pooky, Stingy, boredjedi, buzz, Sportakandy, Gary and Parvis, the rest have left or lurk.

Comment

Oh okay, I remember pooky, Stingy, and boredjedi. I guess most of the people I remember aren't around anymore. :(

Comment

Working...
                X