Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown MIDI

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    Meh. Some strange instrumentation and overall not as good as some others I've heard ;)
    Okay, well it's the first time I heard a midi version of this song and never saw something posted here. You can always restyle it in your own way though.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Nicely done, Stingy! :)

Comment

anyone have midi songs of season 4?

Comment

I found these https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...klmWnhsUU1ZaHM

Comment

Originally posted by Bädo Innos View Post
            I believe this was made with the FL Studio files I shared in 2010.
            http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...LazyTown-Songs
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Too bad the stereo effect goes away when converting to a midi file.

Comment

Holy cow, did Christmas come early this year!?
                Getting 5 new MIDI files is like being fed an entire supper, after 6 months of starvation...

Here is a download to a Teamwork MIDI that I tried about 2 months ago. I could never quite nail all of the notes in chorus and eventually kind of gave up, and never uploaded it here. It's otherwise pretty good though.
                Stingy, don't start appologizing beforehand, this is absolutely amazing! You totally did it again - thank you for your dedication!!
                Whats more, is that you actually managed to give me that special feeling. The feeling which cannot be described by regular words. The feeling only music can bring to you.
                I'm of course speaking about the little gimmick you made with the clarinet at 1:01 mark. Teamwork has never been one of my favourite songs, but that little detail right there, could potentially have changed things!

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                I believe this was made with the FL Studio files I shared in 2010.
                http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...LazyTown-Songs
                Oh wow Pooky, how can I not have seen this before now!? :o
                The MIDI files are amazing, and definitely top notch!
                I'm totally in love with the Easy Way one. The chords in the chorus are just so clean and precise, making every little note in harmony.
                Thank you so much for these files Pooky, and thanks for sharing it once again, so the Lazy Fox can also keep up! :icon_lol:
                I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

OMG Fox... I am amazed by your words as per usual. You write the sentences perfectly and wonderful. Like writing desertation to a lecture. Hahaha ..
                  But that's cool man. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    Oh wow Pooky, how can I not have seen this before now!? :o
                    The MIDI files are amazing, and definitely top notch!
                    I'm totally in love with the Easy Way one. The chords in the chorus are just so clean and precise, making every little note in harmony.
                    Thank you so much for these files Pooky, and thanks for sharing it once again, so the Lazy Fox can also keep up! :icon_lol:
                    I didn't make the midi files. In the other thread I shared the FL Studio files (*.flp) of the music that I made (although I see now that the link is not working anymore). How they convert the FL Studio files to midi files, I don't know. I have more FL Studio files of LazyTown songs, so if someone knows how to convert those to midi, please tell.

You know that the music was made for a birthday project for Máni so it needed to be perfect. It took me a few days to a week per song, with the support of the excellent project team.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      I didn't make the midi files. In the other thread I shared the FL Studio files (*.flp) of the music that I made (although I see now that the link is not working anymore). How they convert the FL Studio files to midi files, I don't know. I have more FL Studio files of LazyTown songs, so if someone knows how to convert those to midi, please tell.

You know that the music was made for a birthday project for Máni so it needed to be perfect. It took me a few days to a week per song, with the support of the excellent project team.
                      Here is how to convert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8WGySO-RjU
                      I have that .flp files https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...E5oMG1UZFRVRm8

Comment

NEED A WE ARE NUMBER ONE MIDI
                        pronto!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1012.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	149484

Comment

Originally posted by TheSwaggiestLoser View Post
                          NEED A WE ARE NUMBER ONE MIDI
                          pronto!
                          Would love to, but I don't feel comfortable without an instrumental release. So we'll see.

Comment

Would love to, but I don't feel comfortable without an instrumental release. So we'll see.
                            I can understand why, because it might sound like this.
                            https://youtu.be/-A9tpQtGfbc?t=3m40s

Comment

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/foxdk/theminesongmidi/s-us6LR[/soundcloud]

https://soundcloud.com/foxdk/theminesongmidi/s-us6LR
                              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Midis are very rare nowadays. Thanks for the midi! I'll be sure to give credit!
                                Stingy you are awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way, if you ever have time, if you ever return, can you track a midi of "No one's lazy in lazytown"? That's my favorite!
                                And I heard there's a new one called "We are number one". That one's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X