Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown MIDI

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    Okay, all links have been updated. No idea why Mega changed my links.
    Thx

Comment

..Annoyed to see the links dead....
      GL is struggling with that issue for years.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        GL is struggling with that issue for years.
        Doesn't GL offer some sort of hosting for files like these? I can understand why other files are not hosted at GL, but these seem very harmless. They also aren't too large.
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Okay, all links have been updated. No idea why Mega changed my links.
          What were the original links? I know there were issues from roughly a year ago when they switched from mega.co.nz to just mega.nz.
          File links were behaving strangely or just plain broken.
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
            What were the original links? I know there were issues from roughly a year ago when they switched from mega.co.nz to just mega.nz.
            File links were behaving strangely or just plain broken.
            Didn't save the originals. They were similar links, but just slightly different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mystic View Post
              Doesn't GL offer some sort of hosting for files like these? I can understand why other files are not hosted at GL, but these seem very harmless. They also aren't too large.
              I have no ftp control over the GL server.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

رام
                lazy town

:) beautiful

Comment

someone have full version of this midi? http://www.mididb.com/lazy-town/cancion-del-miedo-midi/

Comment

Originally posted by Bädo Innos View Post
                    someone have full version of this midi? http://www.mididb.com/lazy-town/cancion-del-miedo-midi/
                    Downloading this will probably end up as a .mp3 file instead of .mid file. It's really well done though.

Comment

Downloading this will probably end up as a .mp3 file instead of .mid file. It's really well done though.
                      It does have some good instrumentation, but I can tell that some of the chords are not fully fleshed out. I would be interested in hearing the whole thing, but am I interested enough to pay 6 bucks? ehhhh....

Comment

It does have some good instrumentation, but I can tell that some of the chords are not fully fleshed out. I would be interested in hearing the whole thing, but am I interested enough to pay 6 bucks? ehhhh....
                        I never realized there was a download button to download a part of the file and it's a midi file after all. This short piece of midi is enough to create the whole song, the rest is not so different, apart from the 'Bridge' (one of the few LazyTown songs that have one!)

Comment

Originally posted by Bädo Innos View Post
                          Way to get my hopes up.. Right when the chorus begins :(

I'll chip in with half if it's needed
                          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

We Are Number One midi + download link

https://soundcloud.com/knightofgames2/number-1-dot-mid

Comment

We Are Number One midi + download link
                              https://soundcloud.com/knightofgames2/number-1-dot-mid
                              Meh. Some strange instrumentation and overall not as good as some others I've heard ;)

Comment

Here is a download to a Teamwork MIDI that I tried about 2 months ago. I could never quite nail all of the notes in chorus and eventually kind of gave up, and never uploaded it here. It's otherwise pretty good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X