Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand new releases

Re: Make Your Own LazyTown CD

Srsly though, if I made my own LazyTown CD, I would demand new releases. None of that already released stuff.
    So I couln't even say what would be on it, because I have no idea

Originally posted by Stingy
    Srsly though, if I made my own LazyTown CD, I would demand new releases. None of that already released stuff.
    So I couln't even say what would be on it, because I have no idea
    They could compose new character songs that don't appear in the show, like they do on anime soundtracks...

(actually I just want to them to record all the old songs from the plays in English...)

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
      They could compose new character songs that don't appear in the show
      That is an excellent idea.

(actually I just want to them to record all the old songs from the plays in English...)
      Me too!
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        actually I just want to them to record all the old songs from the plays in English...
        Me too!
        Well I haven't sank low enough to actually go through with it, but I have definately considered making up my own English lyrics on more than one occasion. Maybe you guys could do that and call it a day ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
          actually I just want to them to record all the old songs from the plays in English...
          Me too!
          Well I haven't sank low enough to actually go through with it, but I have definately considered making up my own English lyrics on more than one occasion. Maybe you guys could do that and call it a day ;)
          Well, I have thought about that, actually. I translated some bits of them myself because I wanted to know what it meant and ended up thinking about how you'd make it work in English... I don't think I'd be very good at it by myself though, I'm not particularly lyrical.

Comment

One of my favourite sayings {if you can call it that} talks about translations:
            A translation is like a lover, if it's beautiful it's probably unfaithful.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
            X